[L2J] La2Howl Reborn

Reborn12

Lol your system is shit. if i don't do the startup after restart then you can't do it again.

What are you talking about you bullshit skid. Dont you dare comparing again me to your crappy self.

i said is first version and my startup system is not hack system like l2jesios this is your crached project ?

realy crash enjoy you job noob kid :)

come http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/200998-event-crashed-pack/

Edited by pirama

you guys fight for no reason and acting like childs get a life dude 

Edited by Celestine

you guys fight for no reason and acting like childs get a life dude 

Lol i don't fight with anyone. I just wanna play a server and the server crashes when i go on Giran.

That's a legit reason to be angry now, isn't it?

Lol i don't fight with anyone. I just wanna play a server and the server crashes when i go on Giran.

That's a legit reason to be angry now, isn't it?

that was a clear ddos xD but why so much hate 

that was a clear ddos xD but why so much hate 

No im serious. I get an error when my client tries to render many people with their patch, like in Giran.

I honestly joined this server to see what's going one. Instead i see a bugged startup that if i restart i cant do it again for some reason and i am unable to go to giran, again for some reason.

Client said that it is something related to clientTicks and enchant something. Fix it.

No im serious. I get an error when my client tries to render many people with their patch, like in Giran.

I honestly joined this server to see what's going one. Instead i see a bugged startup that if i restart i cant do it again for some reason and i am unable to go to giran, again for some reason.

Client said that it is something related to clientTicks and enchant something. Fix it.

well about Startup system its rly a buged but they will fix it nothing serious about enchant yeah you are right but nobody is better now days everyone is trying to learn from the mistakes

well about Startup system its rly a buged but they will fix it nothing serious about enchant yeah you are right but nobody is better now days everyone is trying to learn from the mistakes

Yeah yeah thanks, but i cannot play. How can you release an unplayable server and expect that everyone will be happy with it?

Yeah yeah thanks, but i cannot play. How can you release an unplayable server and expect that everyone will be happy with it?

there are many unplayable servers but people still playing even if they are fail servers the point is from those mistakes administrators should understand

but im sure u are not playing because i can see here is a E-War with Pirama & You i cant understand the reason but nvm i enjoyed the game play and yes need some fixes the server

there are many unplayable servers but people still playing even if they are fail servers the point is from those mistakes administrators should understand

but im sure u are not playing because i can see here is a E-War with Pirama & You i cant understand the reason but nvm i enjoyed the game play and yes need some fixes the server

Lol could not care less for a nobody.

If you have win 10 i can say thats is the problem for the little crash cause i have tested a lot of times with my sexy win7 and was no crash...

There are no bugs with startup,
i made it from scratch and has nothing to do with your shit code,
feel free to test it with phx for multiskill etc,
plus everything is configurable,
the thing that panel does not open after char restart is only a config that does not allow that.