[L2J] L2Mythras

CeluloSSe

From the day i entered lineage 2 Mythras i was kinda nervous because (it was my first time on H5) so i didnt really knew what im going to face .But i was also excited on that im playing a server that i know i'll totally like! :P

once i entered and i created my character i was confused about everything. (About Experiencing and everything) but mythras was there for me! had some level helper %50 more and i followed their guide! i reached level 80 in NO TIME! :)

Since the adena was kinda farm i was with A grade Armor (DC) / A Grade Jewels / and a Homu Acu (cause it has SA'ed Weapons in the GM Shop!) That didnt kept me down though and because i saw that this server rocks i started farming alot! even with a homu! :D i finally reached on having an Arcana mace (Acu)! by that time i met a guy called HellSpawn that was really generous and he GIFTED me one VESPER Noble Armor! i couldnt Believe it! :D :D

I Created my clan invited hellspawn and started growing... took me some days to gather enough members to fix the clan from the Event that CeluloSSe says in the forums! but i did it .. i had finally my own clan Lv. 10 and 40k Points in order to spend them wise.. so i did .. i puted clan skills inside it! .

in the mean time ive made some friends that helped me alot and trust me ! inside this server most people are really helpful and friendly! 

As my clan was growing the server was growing too!! i entered around 400 players and in like 2 days the server was rised up to 800!! i couldnt believe this :P

Days passed / Members left (clan) / Lost Siege (by an alt clan Noob ikr) / created some more stuff by crafting 

Today i was in the mood to write this message in order you people of MxC to see how great this server is! GM's are Really helpful and Player-Friendly ! they will help you ,Listen to your Advises about the server and they might even put them in-game! 

Server is still growing ! 1000+ players today . i was one of them . now my brother is completing my place since i'm in my Holidays and im not playing lineage 2 :P

People Trust me ! lineage 2 Mythras has many more stuff that you need to be in-game in order to see!! 

MsSweety :)

JOIN , TRY , PLAY ! 

<3 Mythras <3 

http://www.l2mythras.eu/

OMG, this a such a story!! :) 

i love how 1 party on bloodies and 35 afkers in giran are worthy screens for your server.

You have no ideea how much i don't care about haters. :) Mythras rocks, that's for sure! :)

You have no ideea how much i don't care about haters.  :) Mythras rocks, that's for sure!  :)

0 hate here.

i really like your project even if i dont play on it. Getting stable 350 votes daily is remarkable.

but you just showed nothing on the screens above saying "Online rise every day".

you either get this as an advice or you consider me as a hater and you continue ~garbage advertisement.

have fun, best of luck on your project !!

L2Mythras.EU wishes a HAPY NEW YEAR TO ALL Lineage2 PLAYERS!!!

LOGO_mic.png

Join us! Play with us! Stay with us!

Edited by CeluloSSe

dead server everyday i log in for 10-15 min nothing  new :Ponly bots online ;D

J3lon baby, your mother didn't loved you enough? :)

Happy new year for you too! :)

Edited by CeluloSSe

No more admin activity, server just for money, no more admins activity, 2 entire days pm and no answer, petition also no answer, server with no admins, gg 

These 2 days it was always one admin online. Rewards were given every 3 hours and a lot of petition answered. 

It was new year bro, and we have families & friends too! :) have fun!

Edited by CeluloSSe

At least this one is still live,and community still growing,anyway..Celullose check your pms. 

All i can say is that we invite alike both those who criticize us , and those who want to join our community, to see what is really happening on Mythras. :)