[L2J] L2Mythras

CeluloSSe

mythras has some good and bad sides like all servers...

staff isnt that bad- cellulose is doing his best to provide future to his project but he admitted that this server is just money for him.

grivesky is the worst admin/gm or whoever he is ive ever seen,, in his opinion bots are core part of L2 :happyforever: :happyforever: (he should be removed from staff [imo])

and here is the funniest thing. even if people admit that they are using bots they are not punished by jail or ban but.. kicked from the server for 1 second. [ cellulose fucked up by saying that he cant ban everyone using bot bcs he would have to ban 3/4 of server ]

i've seen pool on server request where sb asked about servers with "legal bots" i'll have to post your link there ;]

++ many ppl reported debuffs landing chance ( necro debuffs +10 land better than others +30 ) still nothing changed.

and here is the better side of mythras: there is always pvp (dv entrance/ loa entrance/ south ++ epics)- vs bots or zergs with bots on their backs [bks/chetos etc etc has 2-3 healers set on bots. even blindman would see that] :-beep- yeah:

heh. now if u say that all those things i've included above are lies.. why would i lie if i'm still playing here. i'm just saying saddest truth about good but unprotected server.

cheers.

mythras has some good and bad sides like all servers...

staff isnt that bad- cellulose is doing his best to provide future to his project but he admitted that this server is just money for him.

grivesky is the worst admin/gm or whoever he is ive ever seen,, in his opinion bots are core part of L2 :happyforever: :happyforever: (he should be removed from staff [imo])

and here is the funniest thing. even if people admit that they are using bots they are not punished by jail or ban but.. kicked from the server for 1 second. [ cellulose fucked up by saying that he cant ban everyone using bot bcs he would have to ban 3/4 of server ]

i've seen pool on server request where sb asked about servers with "legal bots" i'll have to post your link there ;]

++ many ppl reported debuffs landing chance ( necro debuffs +10 land better than others +30 ) still nothing changed.

and here is the better side of mythras: there is always pvp (dv entrance/ loa entrance/ south ++ epics)- vs bots or zergs with bots on their backs [bks/chetos etc etc has 2-3 healers set on bots. even blindman would see that] :-beep- yeah:

heh. now if u say that all those things i've included above are lies.. why would i lie if i'm still playing here. i'm just saying saddest truth about good but unprotected server.

cheers.

Hey all!

I see that posts here grew so is good to be here and make some things look more clear!

1. "staff isnt that bad- cellulose is doing his best to provide future to his project but he admitted that this server is just money for him." ---> FAKE. I didn't say this. This server is my dream came true. And until now i didn't see one single penny from it. Not even our investment was gained from it. I love Mythras and money have nothing to do with that. In real life i have enough money to buy 10 servers like Mythras, so i don;t need money from it. :)

2. Grivesky is not a GM, he is our developer. I admit that he have no patience to explain to all players what he have in mind, but is not his business anyway. His only business is to take care of software/protection/fix things/etc, but not to talk with players.

3. ". [ cellulose fucked up by saying that he cant ban everyone using bot bcs he would have to ban 3/4 of server ]" In real life i am a PR expert (Public Relations)  - Do you all think that a PR expert would say such stupid things to his "customers" ?!!!! ???? I say only that is impossible for GM's to be online 24/7 and to ban/jail 100% bots. We take care very much of our server and is a fact that we DO NOT CONSIDER BAN a solution for everything. We love to talk with most of players before applying a punishment... (WE USED TO BE PLAYERS TOO before we became owners!)

4. Server is protected, only a category of third party programs work and i am here to admit that because we are no ashamed. Very soon we will improve our protection. First we have secured the server in order to prevent any DDOS attack and for a nice and decent opening, but now, all of our concern is about getting a new and better protection against third party programs.

5. L2Mythras is, in my personal opinion, one of the biggest successes in l2 world, at least in the last 2 years, and i am saying this because i believe that and i am not the only one who does.

6. On L2Mythras, admins jobs are like this:

6.1. CeluloSSe's job: Gathering all reports from players and put them in a list for Grivesky to solve. Before adding on list, the reported problems are verified by CeluloSSe and Anais. Grivesky receives ONLY THE PROBLEMS WHICH PROVED TO BE REAL. The second job of CeluloSSe is to reward players/clans, individual and collective rewards,etc. Another job for CeluloSSe is to advertise server with less money possible. An his last job is to take care about ppl who help the  server. (you can find out how, asking CeluloSSe in game)

6.2. Anais's job: Quest expert, financial adviser - she takes care of players who want to donate. In the future, Anais will be our EVENT GM too. (We are working for this).

6.3. Grivesky's job: DEVELOPER (and he is the best dev i ever see) you can 24/7 contact him on Skype adding: L2Mythras.EU in your skype. This is the shortest way to solve a problem which cannot be fixed using only Admin pannel in game.

So, dear players, friends or foes, we will continue our work and all your comments help us. In our job, we daily see smart or stupid ppl, mature or child players, male or female players. I've talked with TATAN, yesterday like 30 minutes, for nothing, he is offcourse not  "the smartest ass" from L2Mythras, but he seem to be a nice guy though. Only those who never was GM don;t know how many "hands" you need in order to please ALL players.

And a sincere answer for Tatan : i am not saying that you have lied. I will just say that if the server looks like you wrote here, i would rather beg you go and choose another server bro. :) We take and assume the privilege to sort our players. Even if our online will drop a little, on L2Mythras.EU will play only those who can understand our work and the reality that we are mature humans not children, with family's and workplaces. :) Those who complains all the time are invited to choose from HOP/TOP a server just like they dreamed of. For example: L2Tales , L2Saga, L2ETC,ETC,ETC, all, off course successful servers.  

But i am 100% sure that they will not receive same attention from staff like they have had experienced on L2Mythras . Giving attention and pleasing players is our job, but in the same time, we are aware of some facts like the difference between a point of view and the reality. 

All have fun!

(i wrote from my phone, please excuse some writting mistakes, nobody, is perfect, not even you, yes you, the one who are reading this at this very moment)

Join us! Play with us! Stay with us!

Edited by CeluloSSe

"FAKE. I didn't say this."

Sometimes i regret that i'm not taking scr shoots everytime i have an opportunity to get proofs which may be needed in further argues. Also u can't be an expert in PR bcs u also said that. I have no point to lie about that because i didn't want to plunge you. If i would like to do so i would use completly different arguments for example some actions of your "developer" who's doing much more than taking care of software/protection/fix things :) ask him about beylor or maybe. . Yesterdays baium action hmm? Or maybe that you/dev gave back broken items. . Don't start argueing if you can lose at the very begginig :) cheers mate.

Well as old style player

beside the fixes the one thing people like me want is the stability

that means no wipes and no corruption sh1t

can you provide this 2 things?

Im not mythras staff but check previous posts. It was already wiped ;] and im w8ing for some players to post scr shoots with ++ items for free :D jesus it is so funny for me to watch how mythras falls because of the way how staff acts ^^ my friends were about to do it yesterday but they recived free items ++, also gm offered spawning baium for them :D wipe it once again boys and launch it after getting proper bot protection

Im not mythras staff but check previous posts. It was already wiped ;] and im w8ing for some players to post scr shoots with ++ items for free :D jesus it is so funny for me to watch how mythras falls because of the way how staff acts ^^ my friends were about to do it yesterday but they recived free items ++, also gm offered spawning baium for them :D wipe it once again boys and launch it after getting proper bot protection

Previus server was wiped due to stupidity to give trust in the real owner of the old website and project name

that for me count as stupidity not as wipe

Read this!! 

http://screenshot.sh/mKMqyLKhGhoQg

its Mail from GM. He rollback items clan wich on rage over enchant items ! 

WHAT A FAIL GM !!!!! ;/ + CL of this clan is Donator wich mean He can tell GM to do anything ?? Even rollaback .... wtf serv !! FAIL 

Edited by garibo

Oh first scr shoot showing that i was right xd

Celu what about my accusations about baium and baylor? :)

Tell us all to find out because i don't know any "accusations "  :)

And i ask again, why so much anger, we all understand, you don't like the server and staff, okay, it is your right not to, but you don't have anything to do instead of spreading hate? You was right about what? 

Edited by CeluloSSe

Pozio with hes retard life tried to leave and make an story about it that's all that happend now he is banned and mythras life can continue without raging emo kids.