[L2J] L2Mythras

CeluloSSe

and i almost loged in to make my char . XD

Just log and make your char. And if you will find just 1 char "logged" fake, just come back here and show to all. :)

BTW :) Mythras Roks :)

Haters can suffer :) I love that :) I advice you to take from this topic just basic info's. Log in game and ask players about server and staff :)

use our skype: L2Mythras.EU

or use our Face Book page for better feedback :) HERE

Join us! Play with us! Stay with us!

Edited by CeluloSSe

• 2 weeks later...

I play in Mythras for one month. I think its the best server around, no joke. You can trade Vote Coins for Donation pounds. That makes it balanced. Everyone can just farm and donate anything. Captcha for bots, jail, active GMs. Yesterday we had 3 GMs online. Beat that :D

I play in Mythras for one month. I think its the best server around, no joke. You can trade Vote Coins for Donation pounds. That makes it balanced. Everyone can just farm and donate anything. Captcha for bots, jail, active GMs. Yesterday we had 3 GMs online. Beat that :D

You have to mention that server have this service on NPC (exchanging Vote Coins for Donator Coins).

Thank you for review!

nickname in game? (what clan) :D

I think Mythras is preparing some surprises !

www.L2Mythras.EU

Now we are XXXX online every evening!

:)

:dat:

• 2 weeks later...

Is there  a reason the forum is down? Usually servers that do this don't last much longer.

Interesting fact, because our forum is DDOS-ed often and we are running servers by 3 years allready and it wasn't a problem for players to w8 until site or forum was back again . :) 

We are working and solving problems. :) Ty for reporting us.