[L2J] L2Mythras

CeluloSSe

I think that it was right choice from admins to wipe the server sure a new start required with all these new features . Now with wipe community will grow up faster and no one player will complaining ....

Edited by l2lover

"we will never wipe"

and you did it lol

yes, that's a good argument !

we wiped it though because even if we managed to save our's  old players items, new players was afraid to join.

and all players realized that a wipe and new upgrades will be the best idea for our server.

and we did so.

we hope you will enjoy our work. we will have 2 weeks BETA and we encourage you to make a TXT file with all bugs/issues/complains/proposal and send it to our skype!

Thank you all!  :)

@l2lover - Our last L2 server making experience was great too! We managed to make an ordinary server to be loved by a great number of players and fans.

Unfortunately our ex dev thought that if he will reopen alone Legend (our ex common project) he will obtain  money / fame / players.

He was wrong... In the present, the most important thing is the respect, devotion, nice talking and FIXING THE GOD DAMN issues on the platform. :poker face:

But in our team joined Grivesky (Ady) -----> I HAVE NO WORDS (i am speechless) ! Even if he is a real caring and good man, he is an AUTHENTIC PRO DEVELOPER!

:dat:

Our server is a dedication for all our players! Our work is only to provide a nice world, a world in which all players are EQUALS and no one is "more equal than other" in front of GM's.

Another 100% important thing is that on L2Mythras.EU, CORRUPTION was removed from our dictionaries.

ALL YOU NEED IS TO HAVE A NICE L2 GAME!

Have fun!

TEST US! PLAY WITH US! STAY WITH US!

:not bad:

Edited by CeluloSSe

you guys really look like 2008 server's staff member

doing same things, rules for gm?

who the hell you put gm that need a rule write on website?

or you think that writing 2 line of sh1t people will be more sure about no corruption?

are you trolling man?

you guys really look like 2008 server's staff member

doing same things, rules for gm?

who the hell you put gm that need a rule write on website?

or you think that writing 2 line of sh1t people will be more sure about no corruption?

are you trolling man?

If profesional and respecting players and give them a limit is troll then I am not sure what I do on l2 businez

Rules for GM's are tools for players. :)

And yes, i would better prefere to play on a server like 2008 than the present shiiit. :)

No offence for the guyz who have servers in present, all their works are nice but L2Mythras will be a server which will bring a nice feeling to all players who will choose to join us.

L2Mythras is not a business but an effort to make a last playable/fun/respectful playground.

@legendkay - in the most of circumstances, you have right, rules for gm's are useless, we put them though. That rules does not offend anyone. :)

We also invite you to see and comment our Change Log topic on our FORUM

changelog.jpg

Test us! Play with us! Stay with us!

Edited by Stacy Doll