Chronicle Which Is Better For Play Than Others ?!

Chronicle which is better for play than others ?!  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Chronicle which is better for play than others ?!

• 3 weeks later...

How the hell can you even compare L2 to WoW? In what way exactly?

"Functionally" is the key word. They both come from about the same era retaining certain controversial characteristics, like criticals, dodges, misses, grindfests etc. 

Simple Interlude PvP server with customs and some legit PvP areas with people.

You need nothing more.

Edited by Sectone

For me personally, it would be C1… Or perhaps C3 with C1/C2 spawn areas (C2 to include Inna & ToI). Catas/Necros could use C3 spawns in this case.

The complete spawn overhaul in C3 (carried over to C4) is cancer. Also, C3 already has subs, that's a big plus, but without all the cancerous features and class rebalancing changes introduced in C4.

The only thing in such server that would need some tweaking is the sleep cast speed or land rate. Otherwise, it would be PERFECT. Plus, C3 client uses a better UI (than earlier clients: the blue one that carried over up to IL) and supports windowed mode out of the box.

C3 already has the newbie support system (and SS on all items), so new players/alts have it much, much easier after the majority of players move out of the starter areas (compared to C1/C2).

Edited by _dev_

Depends the server...I guess for a low rate the best chronicle is c4 or c6 (interlude). For a mid rate server, i would prefer high five. In the end, for a pvp server, there is nothing better than Gracia Epilogue <3.

• 4 weeks later...

My personal list would be ->

Gracia Epilogue > High Five > Gracia Final > C5 > Gracia Pt2 >...

A bit of a mix, I like every of those chronicles for several seasons but my favourite old school chronicle is C5 without a doubt (It's the closest to Interlude and It doesn't have those retarded OP augments),