high five [L2J] L2Redemption

L2-Redemption

People should learn what thug life actually means.  :poker face:

:you serious?:

seems you have been in da internetz for few days only to think that every use of these 2 words refers to some nigro's life - it doesn't,

... and i have the "original meaning" deep in ass :gtfo:

Edited by AlmostGood

ppl like legendkay should be banned from the forum

And dickriders like you should be banned from life Keep on licking and have fun on your trashdemption :)

The server is quite nice I've playd it few seasons back and I must say that with every season things gets better and better, everything is evolving and improving. Never seen such nice events and that massive amount of online is purely insane and I like it very much.
Admins do regular updates and everything is working nice and smooth. There are always admins online to make in-game tournaments, events, mass pvp. With very nice rewards, there is no OP donation as well.
And the best of the best is, that admin actually tends to listen people and do what people says...
If you want not corrupted and well developed server with massive online and friendly community then REDEMPTION is the place you want to be!
My clan and CP will surely come here to enjoy a stable-mature-friendly-server.

Ok first of all, i was pleased when my friends invited me to play this server, because i they played it seasons before and they told me that server rocks your bodyy.. So when beta came out i wanted to test it by myself and check if its really "rock your body" like they said.. And with respect to admins i can tell you that this server really rocks, i never played it before, but i am gonna do it now.. Also i like the part where admins actually care about your problems, of course, some normal problems, they answer you and try to improve their server to be the best.. Actually they did it, as far as i know and can see! So if u want real place to chill, fight, laught and many many more things to do with your friends come to Redemption.ws and play with us some great lineage 2!

Regards from me! :)

All i can see is a bunch of ass lickers like always making fake advertising for mouse corrupted server . Its getting to old if people didnt realised that this and tales are most corrupted servers . free epics vorpals+++ etc for gm friends and hidden donations epics etc .

Join this fail serbidor that will reopen in 1-2 months again .

Oh lets not forget tales and redemption wanna make a common server . I laughed so hard when ive heard that . only idiots and gm friends will play here

The best lineage 2 high5 server is coming! 

Join us on the journey and you won't regret it!

High Five 20x, biggest server coming live on 5th June

Some big clans are joining us so you gonna get the battle of your life!

Settings:

new 20x! live on 5th june!
experience : x20
skill points: x20
adena: x10
drop: x10 (recs-keys 1x)
spoil: x10
safe enchant: 3
max enchant: 16
normal scroll enchant rate: 60%
blessed scroll enchant rate: 65%
element stone rate: 40%
element crystal rate: 30%
sieges and tws every weekend
2 weeks olympiad
buffs, dances and songs 2 hours
gm-shop up to s grade
alt+b community buffer
real money events!

We also can find some tournaments and events! Check that out!

[Tournament #1] 9 vs 9 PvP Event announced for Thursday and Friday 28th June & 29th June , Registration Opening: 10th June 23.59 CET. Check in www.redemption.ws/forum -> Events -> [Tournament #1] 9 vs 9 PvP Tournament Registration/Info thread.

L2Redemption - Private Lineage 2 Server x20 - Opening: 5th of June 20.00 CET!
Forums: www.redemption.ws/forum (REGISTER & Win rewards for live)

All i can see is a bunch of ass lickers like always making fake advertising for mouse corrupted server . Its getting to old if people didnt realised that this and tales are most corrupted servers . free epics vorpals+++ etc for gm friends and hidden donations epics etc .

Join this fail serbidor that will reopen in 1-2 months again .

Oh lets not forget tales and redemption wanna make a common server . I laughed so hard when ive heard that . only idiots and gm friends will play here

yayaya go ass lick bella server and gtfo from here 

Why do you even want to help them?

The year is 2015 and they still jump from h5 java mid rate to h5 java mid rate.

They deserve every shit and misfortune gets dropped on their head.

Someone smart here unlike the rest of the community.

Keep playing these servers and feed their owners even more...that way L2 will die faster.