high five [L2J] L2Redemption

L2-Redemption

Good server no corruption like tales etc. Redemption no sell epics and gives a fair game for all i cant wait to play there biggest clans EU will play there(Borntobebad.shadowsbad.ironstrike,inflict,PURE.navigatos. and a lot of more ) !!! 

skype.png

Naughty Naughty...  :not bad:

They say our project is only for 3 weeks till 1 month max, it's funny , cause Tales/Cartel & Redemption (L2VADC, L2CONFLICT, L2ENCLAVE(not sure about em yet),L2RAZE) is held by Mouse & Vercetti, They open servers every 1 - 2 months and forcing players leave and join another their projects, that means big $ for them. 

I dont see the future, but i will let you know: we will work hard to create special server for players that is balanced in everyway. Our priority is not donation & never will be.

For Tales & Redemption admins: It seemsed you're bit frightened ?

Edited by 4Gamers

Good server no corruption like tales etc. Redemption no sell epics and gives a fair game for all i cant wait to play there biggest clans EU will play there(Borntobebad.shadowsbad.ironstrike,inflict,PURE.navigatos. and a lot of more ) !!! 

is a joke, right? dude, this is the same people and same bugged like tales.    :ph34r:

Edited by Zoltar

skype.png

Naughty Naughty...  :not bad:

They say our project is only for 3 weeks till 1 month max, it's funny , cause Tales/Cartel & Redemption (L2VADC, L2CONFLICT, L2ENCLAVE(not sure about em yet),L2RAZE) is held by Mouse & Vercetti, They open servers every 1 - 2 months and forcing players leave and join another their projects, that means big $ for them. 

I dont see the future, but i will let you know: we will work hard to create special server for players that is balanced in everyway. Our priority is not donation & never will be.

For Tales & Redemption admins: It seemsed you're bit frightened ?

U missing 1 more admin,

sad storki bro,

your server will be 2-3 weeks also

Edited by AchYlek

best mid rate ever, great community big online massive pvp's  no coruption and  many events!!! cya on live guys

you choise to reg here for say that?

this redemption should be awesome then!