[L2Off] L2Eu

lineageru

- If oly is already up, how come no one is ever joining it? Usually people would have done their 60 matches before the supposed reset on friday.

- Am i tripping or is olympiad joinable 24/7?

- How can heroes be on the 1st of july when it says: heroes every 2nd friday? Meaning that they should be on the 26th.

what you think about this server? is it good to spend a lot of free time or not?

If you dont try then you never know :)

Its the only european server with files used by official server.

Good day, dear resident Lineage.ru

We are very pleased that you have chosen to play on our project. We always try to provide you the products of only the highest gaming quality and each year we raise our level higher and higher. Today we want to offer you to share our feelings with you and we announce the following week - a Week of Positive Emotions!

In the period from 21 to 28 June such a bonuses are waiting for you:

Day of the town of Aden!

d327833fec2373ed1a67b448f7a230d6.png

21 June at 19:00 city manager of Aden, Ahuron Raulian, will be waiting for you in his possessions for the distribution of gifts on the occasion of the festivities in honour of the city of Aden. The detailed program of the event can be found  here

The bonus of gratitude for the support of our project

don.png

In the period from 21 to 28 June, all players who are willing to support our project, will receive bonuses in the amount of:

• donation from 100 rubles +5% to ToD
  • donation from 1000 rubles +10% to ToD

Example:

• If you will refill your account on 200 rubles, you will receive 210 ToD.
  • If you will refill your account on 1000 rubles, you will receive 1150 ToD

Bonuses for beginners

bon.png

Hel x 30 is a server on which it's never too late to start the game. The ease and regularity of the game, combined with excellent start gifts - always make a leveling of your character comfortable and quick.

Starting from 23 June to all players who start the game on our server in a general starter set will be added the following items:

Br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00_0.jpgRune of Exp for 5 hours
Br_cash_rune_of_sp_i00_0.jpgRune of SP for 5 hours
5.jpgPremium Account for 1 day
Br_vitality_potion_i01_0.jpgVitality replenishing potion - 1 item
Br_vitality_potion_i00_0.jpgVitality maintaining potion - 2 items
Br_stone_of_time_i00_0.jpg Red dimensional stone - 1 item, the item allows you to repeat the Pailaka quest

Thank you all for staying with us!

what you think about this server? is it good to spend a lot of free time or not?

Fail server, bots work fine, real online is around 800-900, rest are boxex.

When paid clans leave its gona be even more dead.

Just wait for something better, my own advice, its money making server, thats why they failed, people just know what they are up to, they opened more than 3-4 servers in last year, from low rates to mid rates, they all failed.

There is no quality on their servers anymore

Also their files are not oficial, dont belive that story, its old files adjusted to work on interlude/high5, half of their things are not working as it should in specific chronicle, its just bosting old files to fit current chronicle.

Edited by papa123

Fail server, bots work fine, real online is around 800-900, rest are boxex.

When paid clans leave its gona be even more dead.

Just wait for something better, my own advice, its money making server, thats why they failed, people just know what they are up to, they opened more than 3-4 servers in last year, from low rates to mid rates, they all failed.

There is no quality on their servers anymore

Also their files are not oficial, dont belive that story, its old files adjusted to work on interlude/high5, half of their things are not working as it should in specific chronicle, its just bosting old files to fit current chronicle.

if you want to play more than month play on off, delusional kid :D

Dear clan leaders! 

Unique bonus system functionates for you on server Hel x30!

Welcome to Lineage.ru we are glad to see you among our players and offer you a bonus for your transition. Few people know what a challenge it is to bring the clan into the top, to hold in check all const-parties and manage them, how many nerves and effort is spent on this. Only those can understand who have already shouldered this burden. But it is impossible to experience and learn all Lineage II not having been in a top clan, without beating Epic bosses or capturing and defending castles, not participating in long violent fights for farm-spots. Playing alone you'll never be able to experience all this on your own. On Lineage.ru it will be possible to enjoy all these things to the fullest measure. Qualitative PTS assemblage and a great team of project Lineage.ru will make the game memorable. To start with clan is much more interesting and more profitable now!

From 20 to 40 people

From 40 to 60 people

More than 60 people

da37c9a66e11b59f2a9f7023c0e7589f.png c8a78e479506391f6fc9ae66b8e1a944.png da37c9a66e11b59f2a9f7023c0e7589f.png

15к CRP   clan level 5                                                             40к CRP   clan level 6                                             80к CRP  clan level 8

To get the bonus you need to send the form in Skype:   ostintm (avatar smurf)
1. The name of the clan
2. The number of clan members
3. The theme of the clan on Lineage.ru forum

Bonus to EVERY new player of the Hel x30 world!

ed8b2f467c83a5df22266831345c4f9a.png

Welcome to the new world Hel x30!

Especially for you was developed an unique set that will not only make life easier in the initial stages of exploration of new lands, but will also allow you to fight back to the natives and old-timers game worlds! 

The list of Bonuses at the start:
  •  
  • 7a3dc0ea6567a3ac1e6c4cbaea30d069.pngPA for 1 day
  • Br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00_0.jpgРуны Exp/SP +50% for 5 hours
  • Br_vitality_potion_i01_0.jpgVitality Replenishing Potion
  • Br_vitality_potion_i00_0.jpgx2 Vitality Maintaining Potion
  • Br_stone_of_time_i00_0.jpgRed Dimension Stone (allows you to repeat Pailaka)
  • Br_aga_toybear_i00_0.jpgAgation, Accessory, Mount
  • Etc_spirit_bullet_green_i00_0.jpgSoulshots up to C gr
  • Br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00_0.jpgNO gr equipment
Edited by lineageru

How does it feel to get what you deserved with all the fast food servers?

Damn it feels good for me to watch you die, you really deserved it :)

Thank you for your kind words. We like to inform you that our healthy is good . Same is the server . I dont think your healthy is ok since you wish us dead. Just think about it .

Regards.

for me, as i'm 70+ lvl, server's boring and empty... amount of mobs on locations' too low and delay of respawn time's too high... and for soloing is too difficult to play with russians...