[L2Off] L2Eu

lineageru

Dex had a very good community. I like to think of it as the place people would go if they didnt play official back in the day. But after the wipes at the old servers it was nothing but failure after failure. Its really sad to see this server and its community ruined over some idiot's calls.

Dex had a very good community. I like to think of it as the place people would go if they didnt play official back in the day. But after the wipes at the old servers it was nothing but failure after failure. Its really sad to see this server and its community ruined over some idiot's calls.

Actually i get happy when i see that they failied.

So many servers they runed, so many money they got, people tolerated, understood it, they had credibility, let them make some money after all, but there was no end to it, they couldnt made 1 decent server without donations that would affect gameplay, after all the money the milked.

It just showed you, that there is end to their greed, and people realised it, and now they failed hard even on server they tried to "Pull" themself back in, gathering 3-4 partners and their community and still failing hard, nothing better than seing failing someone who deserved it so much.

gg wp go next dex, might even hit 400 online maybe

• 2 weeks later...

Actually i get happy when i see that they failied.

So many servers they runed, so many money they got, people tolerated, understood it, they had credibility, let them make some money after all, but there was no end to it, they couldnt made 1 decent server without donations that would affect gameplay, after all the money the milked.

It just showed you, that there is end to their greed, and people realised it, and now they failed hard even on server they tried to "Pull" themself back in, gathering 3-4 partners and their community and still failing hard, nothing better than seing failing someone who deserved it so much.

gg wp go next dex, might even hit 400 online maybe

I think you have some seriously damage 

• 1 month later...

Opening on September 12, 2015 at 19:00 (+3 UTC)

12096379_979592525417458_267762148328368
Server description:

Opening date: September 12, 19:00 (+3 UTC)
Server time(game world): +3 UTC
Server platform: Gracia Final OFF (Retail)

Specifically for English-speaking users we have prepared a new website: http://l2eu.com/

GF x7 is a classic game world, designed for long gameplay. Easy start, an alleviation of some boring moments and thought-out rates - will give to the server the opportunity to develop properly and will provide to all players a warm feeling wich sunk into Oblivion. Gracia Final x7 is first game world whose life will be extended not only through the Bonus the Start, but by switching to chronicle High Five.

• Rates: X7
  • Dynamic rates for adena!
  • Hellbound island - will be opened from the start and has a 2nd level. Increasing of the island's level will go faster.
  • Automatic pick up of loot
  • No equipment to buy in donation shop
  • Offline trading
  • Favorable conditions for PK players
  • Tears of Luck - a special currency of the server, cannot be transmitted. Issued to all players who are outside of the city in the battle mode. Is issued for one coin at random intervals. With help of this currency You can purchase a variety of accessories, jewelry, agations, buff scrolls, cocktails
  • Lucky Treasure Chest -while you farm mobs, you can meet a special chests, killing whom, you can get the Tears of Luck and other useful things.
  • October 16 "the second breath" for the server - a new advertising campaign, which can be comparable to the launch of the new server + activation of bonuses for new players
  • The future migration to High Five chronicle

Detailed description of the game world GF x7 

Attention! The concept of the game world can undergo changes, adjustments and additions. This game world will not merge to any other, it will operate until the last player.

Rates:

• Exp/SP: х7
  • Dynamic rates for adena!
    • Level 1-61: X10
    • Level 62-76: X7
    • Level 76+: X3
  • Seal Stones: X5 (number)
  • Drop: х5 - - the amount of resources increases depending on chance (not touching the whole items and recipes)
  • Spoil: х5 - - the amount of resources increases depending on chance (not recipes)
  • Quests items drop - х1, Quests with increased rates are listed below*
    • Quests with increased rates 

• The Finest Ingredients - Part 1 - х5
      • The Finest Ingredients - Part 2
      • Alliance with Ketra Orcs - х5
      • Alliance with Varka Silenos- х5
      • War with Ketra Orcs - х3
      • War with Varka Silenos - х3
      • Relics of the old empire - х3
      • Gather the flames - х3
      • Zero hour - х3
      • An Ice Merchant's Dream - x3
      • Clean up the Swamp of Screams - х5
      • Yoke of the Past - x3
      • In Search of Fragments of Dimension - х5
      • Rase & Fall of the Elroki Tribe - х5
      • A Powerful Primeval Creature - х3
      • Supplier of Reagants - х5
      • Matras' suspicious request - х2
      • Halisha's Mark - x3
      • Get a pet - х3
      • Whisper Of Dreams Part 1/ Part 2 - х3
      • Legacy of Insolence - шанс и кол-во х3
      • Exploration of Giants Cave, Part 1/ Part 2 - шанс и кол-во х3

• Quests - x5 (only for quests with the reward adena\exp\sp)
  • Квесты серии Pailaka - x2 for exp/sp
    • Level 36-42: Pailaka - Song of Ice and Fire
    • Level 61-67: Pailaka - Devil's Legacy
    • Level 73-77: Pailaka - Injured Dragon
  • RB drop: x5
  • RB Exp/SP: x3
  • Epic RB: drop chance X3, amount x1 (excluding epic jewelry), Exp/Sp: x1 (duplicated groups for whole items)

Gameplay:
  • Offline trading.
    • To activate offline trade you should have 100.000 adena
    • Shop's time activity - 96 hours.
    • Trading is not allowed near GateKeeper in all cities.
    • In the cities of Aden and Giran are demarcated trading areas.
  • The automatic pick up items (autoloot)
  • The seven seals will start from Monday
  • Castle sieges and territory war:
    • Siege of all castles will be held in the standard cycle, in week of Mamon
    • The first territorial war will be held immediately after the castle siege.
  • Profession can be passed via quest, or purchasing for in-game currency
    • First profession - 100,000 adena or 10 ToD
    • Second profession - 1.500.000 adena or 50 ToD
  • Epic bosses are alive from the start of the server.

Location Primeval Isle

• GateKeeper in Rune can teleport you to Primeval Isle. The cost of moving 200.000 aden
  • On island is set GateKeeper with function of teleportation to Rune Town. The cost of moving 200.000 aden

Location Isle of Prayer:

• Gatekeeper in Hein has the ability to teleport players to Isle of Prayer

Location Hellbound:

• Island Hellbound - it will be opened from the start and will have a 2nd level
  • Increased the number of reputation points of the island that players get for killing monsters on the island Hellbound. Now you will not be waiting for a long time to raise the level of the island!
  • Increased the number of reputation points of the island that players get for delivery of the necessary items to NPC Kief
  • Increased the number of Darion's Badge and Ancient Tome of the Demon extracted from mobs

Moderate store for Tears of Devotion:

The store will not sell:

• Items affecting game balance
  • Equipment
  • Transformations

It is possible to buy for Tears of Devotion:

• Accessories, mounts, pets
  • Consumable items
  • Runes
  • Items to restore vitality, including your favorite cakes

6438f0abe0406c3216aa9c904433c41a.png dcb355b60951d1f66b9bfeb8ee6906e3.png 784946c1e72e054b2f88de6a5433dd28.png 679262baf8b1f68ea87e9329f154c880.png

Edited by lineageru

problem with russ server is that they r full of bots, ppl selling everything for real money

We have enough tools to block violators and prevent them from game