[L2Off] L2Eu

lineageru

15 Euro daily for visiting Kratei's Cube on the OBT x30 Hel

krateis_cube.jpg

At High Five there is a very interesting place - Fantasy Isle and in particular Kratei's Cube. We made this place more interesting and relevant. When you are visiting a cube, you get the alternative opportunity to obtain the third profession, and during the OBT you have a unique opportunity to earn in your pocket 15 Euro via PayPal.

How event passes:

• The drawing is held each day in the cube LVL 80 when you register for 19:00 (you must register during the period of time from 18:30 to 18:55).
  • Round in a cube has the 20 minutes duration, during this time, while killing mobs you can obtain a special item - Exchange Certificate.
  • During these 20 minutes three such items will DEFINITELY fall out.
  • Each Exchange Certificate can be exchanged for 5 Euro in you PayPal or 400 ToD in your Personal cabinet.

How to register and get in into Kratei's Cube:
1. Teleport from any GateKeeper to Fantasy Isle
2. Talk with NPC Paddies and choose Move to Kratei's Cube

0b316012efe0a356a076d0718206bcac.png

3. Talk with the NPC Entrance Manager and select Enter Kratei's Cube then Level 80 (registration must be done from 18:30 till 18:55)

0313fba7d56633c98737b0f3eb9dba59.png

80c13b8003adfd10304223915da425a4.png

4. Wait till 19:00 and get in into the Cube

f5eda5af88b9d9a619bad7916b5fa37b.png

How to convert the Exchange Certificate:

• Login the Personal cabinet on your account where the certificate is.
  • Leave a petition in support service with a request to exchange the certificate for 5 Euro or 400 ToD and specify your wallet, and the name of the character on which the certificate is situated.

• 3rd proff:

Way 1: Purchasing for 500 Class Cube Fragment shine_cubic_w_piece_i00_0.png: 2 times per hours you can get into Cratei Cube. (You can get there via usual GK to Fantasy Island) 76-79 lvls ( NPC Entrance manager ). This item drops from every monster in this location. (3 items from each monster)

Way 2: Purchasing for 150 ToD

Way 3: Purchasing for 25.000.000 adena

Way 4: Full quest

^Lel?

Edited by WhiteKnight

• 3rd proff:

Way 1: Purchasing for 500 Class Cube Fragment shine_cubic_w_piece_i00_0.png: 2 times per hours you can get into Cratei Cube. (You can get there via usual GK to Fantasy Island) 76-79 lvls ( NPC Entrance manager ). This item drops from every monster in this location. (3 items from each monster)

Way 2: Purchasing for 150 ToD

Way 3: Purchasing for 25.000.000 adena

Way 4: Full quest

^Lel?

Did you just created a useless post?

Hello future players of Hel x30!

We would like to introduce our brand new Captcha System created specially for you!

This Captcha it is designed to stop fraud that are not allowed in game more exactly, the botting programs that were created and run in Lineage 2. As you can see in the image we provide this system requires solving some equations, it's not so heavy mathematical calculations, will be handy for everyone, we hope!

3242200a017a80d851fbbe79fb5fdd09.png

"Confirm that you're a human and solve this equation:"

In this example we have : 1x4+1 = ? It's obviously that you have to solve the multiplying and after assembly, so the answer will be 5 ( 1x4 = 4 +1 = 5 ) and click on the button "Confirm"
You will have 3 attempts, in case you're making a miscalculation, if you fail on all attempts, the Captcha System will detect you as a Bot and you will be automatically teleported to jail.

Once your answer is ready you will receive this message: "It seems that you're a human! Thank you for understanding, have a nice game!"

89652d37e2c4d5dcf4613009f4f5547c.png

This means that your answer was correct and now you are able to play!

posterv1.jpg

Edited by lineageru

Dear players of Hel x30, we would like to inform you that we've added a pin code system for the simple reason, we want you to be totally secured!

In the following lines, we will show you how to use this system by using detailed pictures.

Step 1.
After creating your new character, a window will appear on your screen, where you have to set a password consisting of 6-8 characters
Note* You have to select them with your mouse cursor.

423b3c42f6848e20dccdaf5a01b95cfc.png

Step 2.
Confirm.
You have to confirm the password that you have chose.

Step 3.
"Enter character's password
After you enter the character password, press Confirm, if your password was typed well, you will be allowed to press Start.
If all these 3 simple steps were followed exactly everything should work perfectly!

71447b9bcb2ce5df33a133c50021632b.png

Enjoy the game!

Dear friends, Open Beta Test for server Hel x30 kicks off June 7 at 17:00 (+3 UTC) 

We highly recommend the participation in an Open Test to anyone who is interested in the server. To study the concept of server before its opening, to think through your initial development strategy and plan your start. You can test game classes in advance and make a choice by whom You will play. 

Everything you need to access the server:

Features of open testing:

• New characters start with a sufficient quantity of adena and ToD
  • The first character on the account will have level 85
  • Special cats are installed for OBT, cats can sell any equipment, raise the level, give the subclass and Nobless
  • All appear in Giran

What to do if You have lags?
If you have lags during playing on OBT, try to change the proxy. If the delay is not disappear, write us in Skype: ostintm (smurf on avatar). We'll try to pick an individual proxy for you by the start of server. 

Warning: This is a test server, upon completion of testing there will be a wipe of characters (accounts will be preserved)

Hel x30 HighFive
The official opening will take place on 12 June at 19:00 (+3 utc)

10575229_977858238921334_268308258790260

Dear future players Hel x30!
The start of the OBT will be held on 9 June, 19:00 (+3 UTC)

We transfer the date of the OBT start in order to introduce some new elements for the server to make you feel confident and comfortable like during real start of server.

What will be done before the start of OBT:

• Preparing of additional protection from DDoS attacks.
  • Realization of comfortable BBS. In the realities of PTS it is not easy to do, but we want the interface to be friendly and intuitive to players.
  • The implementation of PIN code system from official servers.
  • The introduction of captcha to protect from bots.

They change the Beta not the Grand Opening date. Beta Tests is nothing actually, you can play on beta or not, essential is to play on the Grand Opening at the hour that they announced, working with L2OFF it's not that easy as some people say it is. I don't mind if the OBT it is delayed with 2 days, I prefer to see good changes and everything to work fine before the live date.

They change the Beta not the Grand Opening date. Beta Tests is nothing actually, you can play on beta or not, essential is to play on the Grand Opening at the hour that they announced, working with L2OFF it's not that easy as some people say it is. I don't mind if the OBT it is delayed with 2 days, I prefer to see good changes and everything to work fine before the live date.

shhh