[L2Off] L2Eu

lineageru

No is a partnership with imperium, big GE server

the admin of imperium admitted it on they fb page ;)

want an italian partnership? WE WILL MILK THEM TO DEATH!

it will be great but i dont know any italian server =(

u noticed that eu comunity is dead, so again join to lineage.ru?:OOO 

i thought dex left them)))) 

Our Co-OP with lineage.ru is since 1 year ago + . From time to time we do stand alone projects .

We do not think that eu community is dead , else this forum wil be closed too :)

Our Co-OP with lineage.ru is since 1 year ago + . From time to time we do stand alone projects .

We do not think that eu community is dead , else this forum wil be closed too :)

with 100 online :O 

3 world projects are creating 1 game world

Good day, dear friends!

Lineage 2  is a game which has really huge number of fans all over the world. Each player from any country has his favourite server where he can play in comfortable language conditions.
We also thought in that way but it's a time to break templates of Lineage 2 servers.!

Bring your attention! New and the most large-scale union in Lineage 2 History! Three the most huge and famous projects will create for you only one - united world - High Five Hel x30. Try not to be surprised!

In preparation for the opening Hel x30, in equal conditions take part:

Lineage_ru.png

Lineage.ru
I hope, I don't need to introduce our project =) Your modest friends who tries to present a smile on your gaming mind.

Lineage_ro1.png

Lineage2dex.com

Or Lineage2Dex. Our old and faithful partners. One of the oldest and most famous projects in international community. Thousand players all over the world even once hear about this project.

A little drumbeat... We ask for love and favor! Our third partner who takes part in opening Hel x30!

222.png

Imperium.ge

Our new friends - Imperium! Biggest Project in Georgia territory. Great and very clever guys who has huge expeirence in server opening with 2000+ online numbers! All Georgia players are waiting for the moment when they can enter Hel x30 world! 

There is only one summer this yeart! Summer which you will never forget! Only hottest summer server Hel x30 will show you what does real Lineage mean!

Hel x30
Lineage.ru & Imperium.ge & Lineage2Dex
June 12 at 19:00 UTC+3
Don't miss hottest season of this year!

posterv1.jpg

Edited by lineageru