[L2Off] L2Eu

lineageru

kid, you'll be surprised at how going online, stop hate and back to the cave;]

5K online very real.

yayayaa true storki 

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Good day, my friends 

I have good news for you. We invited a new member to our team 

Solair is our newest member that has arrived here to help Lineage.ru team with his ability to speak multiple languages including english, portuguese, spanish and romanian.
He is well trained and with him we will be able to offer a useful support granted to several communities that play on our server.

We hope that it will help all of you to master our project

Regards =)
Edited by lineageru

Good day, my friends 

I have good news for you. We invited a new member to our team 

Solair is our newest member that has arrived here to help Lineage.ru team with his ability to speak multiple languages including english, portuguese, spanish and romanian.
He is well trained and with him we will be able to offer a useful support granted to several communities that play on our server.

We hope that it will help all of you to master our project

Regards =)

Еven if you have people who speak every language.. you can't take eu community mate.

Еven if you have people who speak every language.. you can't take eu community mate.

haters gonna hate?hapydancsmil.gif

anyway, we just do the game on our project easier and more enjoyable and no matter how many people we will have , we will always respect our community and will not make wipes every single month!

Edited by lineageru

Touche!

Actually I would say Failors gonna fail . 

That's what he gonna keep doing untill hes servidor (speaking of other language) will fail. ( If you ask me it failed already)

Also you have to respect your community offering them all opportunity to report a bug, or something strang or maybe making a donation. If you have no specialized staff to speak that language you can lose that donation, you can miss that bug or what else you want. 

One question for you FailLord do you realize you're messing with a project that is alive from many years without wiping and asking for money to buy DDoS Protection ? (I speak about your fail 10 march start)

What you just did is pretty embarasing for yourseld, if I were you, god bless, I'm not..I had not even thought to attack them, even if they are russians, even if european community (which to be honest is kinda endangered) not play in a massive number at least they try, not just open and wipe. 

Russians + europeans and latin america + georgians via imperium.ge our new partner = enought online to keep even nomads players on server :).

It is sad to see some wannabe server owners start to comment on other server topics. Back in the days , we server owners respected each other .

Edited by djvogans

Russians + europeans and latin america + georgians via imperium.ge our new partner = enought online to keep even nomads players on server :).

It is sad to see some wannabe server owners start to comment on other server topics. Back in the days , we server owners respected each other .

100 eu ppl * mucho good