classic [L2J] Sintra

Kelrzher

this server have big potencial i testing him .. Admin is friendly and helpfull ... Server is balanced ...  Features  are awesome like old Eternal Sin c6 who know  ... with some news :) now what server need are peoples when server start so all who want to play without long boring farming but not so easy farming can come here :) i hope on grand opening will be many peoples :) cyya

this server have big potencial i testing him .. Admin is friendly and helpfull ... Server is balanced ...  Features  are awesome like old Eternal Sin c6 who know  ... with some news :) now what server need are peoples when server start so all who want to play without long boring farming but not so easy farming can come here :) i hope on grand opening will be many peoples :) cyya

thanks for your kind words, pixie is one of our 2 testers until now

Boopie and Pixie helped me correct much stuff 

If you would like to be a tester leave me a pm here or in skype: kelrzhel

We try our best to bring back old taste

isnt that server similliar to C4 Eternal Sin server couple years ago :) ?

yes i can say its similar

New feature:

Siege benefits, when you get a castle this npc can make your non special ability enchant weapon to a special ability + keeps the enchant level

34y4bjc.png

Edited by Stacy Doll

logged in for beta, servers ok

still needs work but it can work with time

Thanks for everything pal

Updates:

Removed A/S Grade scrolls from shop ( more craft / raiding)

Addition of missing C/B/A Grade weapons into shops

A grade weapons will cost some ancient adenas and adenas (not hard to get ofc )

Reworked whole farm zones spawn 

yes i can say its similar

New feature:

Siege benefits, when you get a castle this npc can make your non special ability enchant weapon to a special ability + keeps the enchant level

34y4bjc.png

That Its really good.. 

Question : 

If som1 sneak into the castle. with a strider can use the this npc? or you going to put at castles when they got a Lord.

Edited by xNo0b

That Its really good.. 

Question : 

If som1 sneak into the castle. with a strider can use the this npc? or you going to put at castles when they got a Lord.

if is not a clan member , is not a siege active then teleport player back to town

so when open? thx

We are up to open soon but that decision will come when the interest is respectfull, i mean when i see some forum action i will be up to open the project until now only 1 clan is registered to join claiming with 15 members on , lets say some people from here and there , the count isnt so much good we need more interest for now

We are up to open soon but that decision will come when the interest is respectfull, i mean when i see some forum action i will be up to open the project until now only 1 clan is registered to join claiming with 15 members on , lets say some people from here and there , the count isnt so much good we need more interest for now

buy some advertisements bro it will help you a lot, it's too bad to "fail" a server like this one.

buy some advertisements bro it will help you a lot, it's too bad to "fail" a server like this one.

I will , i wont open it without proper ads of course. But its ok it isnt so special guys, i need testers and people that will help the community to grow so if someone is interested to test/help like le memmer did (not only helped, overhelped) drop me a pm on skype : kelrzhel

For all clan leaders, by registering your clan you get an AIO for 15 days when the server will go live