high five [L2J] L2Raze

vampir

next tales will be made together with Microsoft :happyforever: :happyforever:

I've never laughed that hard.

But the ammount of work put into raze development is stunning, defenitely will be one of better pvp servers

Thankfully this might mark the end of instant pvp servers.

This will stomp trash server but will give to stallone almost total power about everything retaled to private server

soon he will miss only low rate and he can basically go around in ferrari thx to dumbs that play his servers

FERRARI QQ

tumblr_nmi4malaSH1u50c91o3_250.gif

This will stomp trash server but will give to stallone almost total power about everything retaled to private server

soon he will miss only low rate and he can basically go around in ferrari thx to dumbs that play his servers

FERRARI QQ

tumblr_nmi4malaSH1u50c91o3_250.gif

they were first to make this business (priv servers) with head and in organized/professional approach.

Their servers are far beyond other jokes starting nowadays so who cares if they focus on milking server jumpers :happyforever:

they were first to make this business (priv servers) with head and in organized/professional approach.

Their servers are far beyond other jokes starting nowadays so who cares if they focus on milking server jumpers :happyforever:

Is not about that is about wipes and unstability

A server that make a new season every 3 months lose trust at my eyes, but ofc is only my opinion

Indeed they are the most advanced in eu community but new season every 3 months is a joke

tumblr_nmi4malaSH1u50c91o4_250.gif