high five [L2J] L2Raze

vampir

Looks intresting but on the 15th of April everyone is gonna be playing GTA V online...

the game that will earn me 200-400 euro per day

Doesnt even compare with this dead lineage 

Cant wait!  :happyforever:

You will all play gta 5

and i will earn all from you. Thank you for supporting Karasu in GTA V  :not bad:

Edited by Karasu

10982443_542647679207728_840812779346442

Our In Game Forum. Also Trade Chat is replaced with Shoutbox(connected to Shoutbox in www.l2raze.com/forum.

I am sure soon our forum will be filled with new topics and posts :)

Edited by vampir

that's amazing, never seen  in-game forum on any server....and it's most important thing cuz nowdays ppl dont even spend their time to use web forum, so in game forum would make ppl to start using it, since its easier...congrats :)

that's amazing, never seen  in-game forum on any server....and it's most important thing cuz nowdays ppl dont even spend their time to use web forum, so in game forum would make ppl to start using it, since its easier...congrats :)

Axel dog stopped to be axel dog?

When server's start to die dogs turn theyr back lol

tumblr_nmnpvpage41trz5nto2_500.gif

stfu clueless phag, I have no reason to flame servers with good and unique features like that one.

Unlike you, that you judge every server w/o even to log there and w/o having the minimum idea about it.

Edited by Davidakos

stfu clueless phag, I have no reason to flame servers with good and unique features like that one.

Unlike you, that you judge every server w/o even to log there and w/o having the minimum idea about it.

I flame what get deserved to be flammed

here there wasn't a reason and i didin't flamed at all since features are good and this server have good supporters behind theyr back (stallonka will not fail and we know it)

Overall all your no sense post, i'm an experienced and also legendary player when i say something random like you should only listen and take an example of what i say or what i do

We have been working on this server for several months to make it exciting and easy to understand even for people who didn't play Lineage 2 before. If you are tired after work, you can enter the game and be in middle of mass pvp after 2 minutes.

There are 3 features which allow you to have fun by fighting:

- Survival(You can enter few times a day, you fight against wave of monsters and try to not die)

- Champions League(This feature was never seen in L2. You participate and in a minute you are in battle ground with lots of players and monsters. There is always main task(like to get the Flag, Kill Epic Boss or get the Castle), smaller tasks(for example Kill 3 players from clan EpicTeam) and addons(like Killing Spree). You can leave any time you want, battle will be there 24/7).

- Olympiad(Just 1vs1 battles)

There are also a lot of smaller things like Special Statuses.

admin's post from thier forum for these who wonders "what to do if i have everything?!1"

looks really nice, maybe it will be best and last l2 HR server i will try =)