L2Tower Lameguard Bypass

Szakalaka

Maybe someone will make use of it since lameguard dies a slow death and i dont really have time to distribute it. This works on cartel, tales and other lameguard servers.

Run Szaka.exe as admin, paste the key:

DA647DA9E6273E21FF2BC94E4E868

Click rescan processes and fix selected. You can inject tower then. Some notes, it will say "lameguard" on many servers because check is not very accurate, but if server IS lame then it will work 100%. The most common way to detect that it is lame is that process name is not l2.exe but l2.bin. And about HWID change, well do it yourself :D

http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/MDskfC6x/file.html

Somewhere below i put info about manual patch if u would like to make one urself

Note: you need tower version .121 or lower

Greetz

Edited by Szakalaka
  • Upvote 3

Alright,first of all,thanks a lot for releasing this in public.

Now,I encountered a little problem when I tried using it,everything went great,up to the point that I injected the L2Tower process.

I used your instructions,but whenever I inject the process,my character gets stuck in place and is unable to move.

.cfg and /cfg do nothing,however I can still watch other people move around and do stuff.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:The server is the new L2Tales Sovereign.

EDIT2:I'm using The latest free l2 tower version

Edited by NOT OMGG

There was issue with few versions happening to around 10% of ppl. Maybe try to inject on char screen or before login, im using tower .95

Edited by Szakalaka

with windows xp i start program paste key and etc, run l2 press scan proces and nothink, i try on other pc with win 7 and its work, but on win xp somethink wrong

so download extreme injector set there l2bin process and lame.dll  and click inject. ez 

bC5kMr9.png

Edited by AchYlek