I Have Some Free Time And...(Free Codes, L2J Tutorials)

What kind of server concept?

Like players can choose to have one follower.

They buy gear for him they choose the skills he will play, he levels up with the player and he can be one of the 4 classes. Tank, healer, range and melee dps.

I think the engine i have shared(even if it's for Interlude) is pretty advanced. You may copy target's outfit, or even create your own by choosing from a variety of parts(set by the admin). Check it out in the shares section.

Sry for double posting, i have no idea how to copy quoted message in editing option.

Hey thx for the response. Does it covers the alldress structure? From the formalwear (boots, gloves, legs and body?)

That's all done with APIs mainly.

About protection that's all about encrypting the traffic between server and client which is not something I wanna tackle now.

well about the import in l2 community the API is not something somebody does every day but thats okey, i said it because i think you already done something similar if im not mistaken.

about the second its all encryption but nobody explains the "how to" but w/e :)

as i see there is a more interesting code the "follower" seems nice idea and will decrease or increase the bot use i am not sure :D

• 2 weeks later...

share with us those things that you show on your youtube videos, for example when you use dubble shot the oponent was knocked back or when you used dash you turned invisible :D

(btw more songs pls)

Like players can choose to have one follower.

They buy gear for him they choose the skills he will play, he levels up with the player and he can be one of the 4 classes. Tank, healer, range and melee dps.

basically diablo....