high five [L2J] L2Tales Sovereign

Stalone

since you can't really go anywhere without finding another person

another person stands for a spellhowler aura flashing/huriccaning/next targeting?

legit.

If i have to guess unique IPs are no more than 1000.

I know a guy who has 21 sph bots.

Yes please.Tell me more about max clients being 4.Im waiting.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

if at tales is 500real on,

so another servers got -1000 ppl? 

:dat:  :dat:  :dat:

If i judge you from your profile photo, i wont even comment again to flame you 

as you speak ruski , you are pretty stupidko

another person stands for a spellhowler aura flashing/huriccaning/next targeting?

legit.

Who told you max clients are 4?On last Tales yeah they were 4,now they are unlimited i guess for bigger counter...

legit.

Who cares about bots, every server has bots. Every server is about donations. You are not proving nothing. Btw stop half quoting people, I already said it was shit. 

Who cares about bots, every server has bots. Every server is about donations. You are not proving nothing. Btw stop half quoting people, I already said it was shit. 

And then you wonder why less and less play L2 and every single fcking server is complete utter garbage?

It's not the server.It's the game itself in the way that it gets served to you.

PS:What you were supposed to say is:You are not proving anything.Not + Nothing means the exact opposite.

Who told you max clients are 4?On last Tales yeah they were 4,now they are unlimited i guess for bigger counter...

it was sometime limited?!?!?!! 

And then you wonder why less and less play L2 and every single fcking server is complete utter garbage?

It's not the server.It's the game itself in the way that it gets served to you.

PS:What you were supposed to say is:You are not proving anything.Not + Nothing means the exact opposite.

I don't wonder why people aren't playing l2, that is generalizing. L2 is 10 years old the obvious reason. Besides, this is a private server, this isn't NcWest, you act like it's supposed to be 100 percent professional. It's a PRIVATE SERVER...

P.S No one really cares about correct wording grammar.  People are reading this particular forum post because they care about l2 and want a decent gaming experience , not an  English class lesson. Step off.

Edited by unkynd

Tales is the worst server I could ever see in my entire life. PvP is a garbage since mana and debuffs are disbalanced. And at h5 PvP is cancel/mana burn and debuffs like fear etc. Not pure damage like on mid rates, where PvP can last about 20-30 minutes like on GoD. Sieges are not important at all since they don't give any benefits except wards and +7 speed at dion. Olympiad is totally bullsh*t because of screwed geodata and +6 limit. With screwed debuffs system, where every debuff has 10% chance and rarely more, epics like antharas, zaken and valakas are not important. Also donations, corruption, fake online counter, bots, laggs and many more. The only think this server has is big online, oh wait 3/4 of real online are bots, clickers, phantoms and randoms like AchYlek  >:D.

Edited by czadfad

Tales is the worst server I could ever see in my entire life. PvP is a garbage since mana and debuffs are disbalanced. And at h5 PvP is cancel/mana burn and debuffs like fear etc. Not pure damage like on mid rates, where PvP can last about 20-30 minutes like on GoD. Sieges are not important at all since they don't give any benefits except wards and +7 speed at dion. Olympiad is totally bullsh*t because of screwed geodata and +6 limit. With screwed debuffs system, where every debuff has 10% chance and rarely more, epics like antharas, zaken and valakas are not important. Also donations, corruption, fake online counter, bots, laggs and many more. The only think this server has is big online, oh wait 3/4 of real online are bots, clickers, phantoms and randoms like AchYlek  >:D.

i like how random flame someone about he is random. 

What's the reason to say that your server has 18 000 on?

In ALL, but ALL servers wich are populated have way too much overcounted people inside...

Entered in damage today, didn't saw more than 200 active players....

You guys know what 1000 active players would be? 

Chats will be like spammed every milisecond....full of players in all the main zones..

But there is 90% afk'ers, shops, bots... ( 10% from 18000 is still big i think)

What's the reason to say that your server has 18 000 on?

In ALL, but ALL servers wich are populated have way too much overcounted people inside...

Entered in damage today, didn't saw more than 200 active players....

You guys know what 1000 active players would be? 

Chats will be like spammed every milisecond....full of players in all the main zones..

But there is 90% afk'ers, shops, bots... ( 10% from 18000 is still big i think)

nighty how you counted them cause today out of gludio we were 4 clans with 5 pts each pvping and pvp zone was full including farm zones

Right, Maybe that happened when i wasn't online...

But as a fast preview, saw tons of afk'ers...

Also players in pvp zone- > 40 (talking about damage)

I had 60 in my server wich was having 300 players online ( ofc not 300 active)... Anyway.. from 300 to 2400-2500 is a little difference right? :D

Anyway, good to them and, don't have nothing about any server... what i wanted to say is a general thing about most of the servers.