[Share] Cracked Adrenaline Bot + Guide

pto

yeap only fail people share something like this .

and only trashes like u, sell things they dont own and have no idea even how these work. ppl like u are the main reason im not sharing/selling working bot on nanna and other servers.

Ps. i hope with those money u made by those copies u sold to buy new clothes and stop wear ur sister jeans.

regards moron

and only trashes like u, sell things they dont own and have no idea even how these work. ppl like u are the main reason im not sharing/selling working bot on nanna and other servers.

Ps. i hope with those money u made by those copies u sold to buy new clothes and stop wear ur sister jeans.

regards moron

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  PMSL

regards moron

i paid for the crack smartass

wts adrenaline unpacked, source code clean.

Masz moze eng wersje? ;D Nie potrzebne mi to w sumie aż tak bardzo żeby kupować tylko się pobawić chciałem ;)

Nice share ! :) // working (no virus)

Edited by Neo1993k

http://www.filedropper.com/maps_7here are the maps, the exe is packet and protected, cannot be translated into eng, if you want a cheap bot in english ill recommend you l2tower with a bypass.

Bot works fine, But dont show the maps.