interlude Gift From Icarus Dev - Giran Map With Fountain Il

Hello Maxcheaters community today i will give you a gift. Since there are motherfuckers liken Ellen or the idiot russian LightFussion with the shitty / not finished jobs who insult my country , GREECE and the population here , i come with an answer to them Screw you , Greeks are the very clever, willing to learn and much decent.  So... Here it is , the giran that everyone is searching i am giving it out for FREE. I take all the credits , and for that i also give as a gift inside the files , some of the backup maps of the proceedure before this map was created. Have fun everyone enjoy , and if you want any map  created , or anything here i am for you just drop me a pm :) 
Credits  : Icarus Dev

“Great minds are always feared by lesser minds.” 
Dan Brown

preview

2ilhm5x.jpg
Download Here

Edited by Icarus Dev
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

?? Δεν είσαι σοβαρός , εδώ κράζουν την πατρίδα σου κι εσύ το χαβά σου... Δες το λόγο που έδωσα αυτό το χάρτη δωρεάν και θα καταλάβεις ότι κράζω τους ανθέλληνες που θεωρούν ότι οι Έλληνες είναι χαζοί και άξιοι για τίποτα , τη στιγμή που οι ίδιοι κάνουν μισοτελειωμένες δουλειές.

dude share a link or it did not happen. Also take 1 minute to check my files please or even read the Description : I give backup maps , before the final one is formed , so how can you say that my map is someone else's work ? If you wanna say so then post some proofs before posting pls. A mod clean his comment

Thanks for this awesome share Icarus,i'll try this.

-----

Edit:

Giran works like a charm...but GLUDIN ground texture has changed too into "white ice" color

Edited by hu3hu3

@volond1 dude this is not your work you posted a giran with a flying crap above it which is buggy too and the temples are ruined.... why does everyone wanna steal someone else's work ? As for the copyrights show a newer video for his work or I ask a moderator to delete / clean this topic from all those haters that say that it is not his work without any proof / evidence. I am proud that he is from my country , keep it up my friend

Eurytus    open Gift_From_IcarusDev  -  IcarusDev_client_Ellen_Blowjob_me.rar  - staticmeshes -  new_giran_village_s.usx  - Giran_AdenaGirl_Deco 

Wow my island 

image.png

image.png

Dear you have hands of assholes that you can not install if you have stolen and not all the files it once again proves that hands out of your ass. My pack running at 100% as you have a shortage of all files.

Edited by kali

show proofs that it is your map else he will keep his copyrights. Also volond / kali you did share a shitty giran with full errors ( look at the temples ) and now you post your video and ask copyrights for something else? what is wrong with you all people you are just jealous and wanna steal his work?

Nobody steals his work let my file and removes priatachit to chitsomu square without my staticmeshes.   

Giran I'm not lecturing stole it and the one who stole was not competent because not all files pulled.

Dear that steal from Icarus Dev. Because I am the first who began to work with statikteshes. I have immense Number of works with

you telling me what I want to assign someone else's work.

Let no one uses my statikteshes, my package tekstures and maps

Хочешь переводить то переводи, ваши быдло авенджеры даже не смогли исправить мой гиран, руки из жопы и еще чувак я не выкладывай свой пак гирана тот кто украл руки заточены под хер и не смог вытащить все текстуры.

Edited by kali

So , you import a map from another chronicle to Interlude and you use some staticmeshes but if someone else uses those staticmeshes it is stolen from you not NcSoft right ? Pathetic ... plus you never share your works and you always share them with bugs . Thanks for your share Icarus Dev keep it up , don't listen to them , they just pollute this community , Well Done !

You do not know how to read it ?? I do not spread your island, or you tight.   Let no one uses my statikteshes, my package tekstures and maps  I collect them and therefore do not use or a decree my koopirayt

So , prove that this staticmesh is created by you that you say and not from him or anyone else with the same method that you used. You simply CAN NOT.. and since you post like that in another guy's topic and say that this is your work without proves isn't this considered spam ? I want to report this guy Kali for the above reasons some moderator please remove his messages