Null Event

devlin gather all those fixes and make a universal patch with all those and share it... not sell it

Bro I am doing fine with selling basic l2j services. Go sell shared fixes and then come reply under my posts.

Edit: LOL not even fixes, call them updates.

Edited by Devlin

i guess you mistaken irony for sarcasm

ignoring the rules is why you got banned in first place

plus the conversation level you got is same as toilet paper (used)

its a fable cycle you will keep creating accounts

and keep getting banned...

the matter that you are still at large makes me wonder 288 posts :not bad:

what the hek why you are black (ban) :y u no?:

devlin gather all those fixes and make a universal patch with all those and share it... not sell it

Having to deal with such dumb  people is the reason I don't give a shit for this forum, but indeed it comes to a point where its fun.

Firstly, you made the impression that the only wrong  thing with that code was that it was too small, so I ignored your retardness. But unfortunately you now claim that you was trolling, I don't really care.

Secondly, Im banned more than once? You mate have no clue, Im banned only once on xdem for causing too much pain to suckers like you, haven't ever created any alt except drake2wow which was created about a year ago for another purpose, if it gets banned In done with the forum since nothing changed after 3 months of my inactivity.

I keep creating accounts, lol that must be an expression to make me feel bad or what, its not even close to reality, xdem and drake2wow are my only accounts

Edited by drake2wow

As a dishwasher im probably gonna make more than the best prog job in greece so jokes on you 

Some people don't give a shit for money dumbfuck

Edited by drake2wow

Having to deal with such dumb  people is the reason I don't give a shit for this forum, but indeed it comes to a point where its fun.

Firstly, you made the impression that the only wrong  thing with that code was that it was too small, so I ignored your retardness. But unfortunately you now claim that you was trolling, I don't really care.

Secondly, Im banned more than once? You mate have no clue, Im banned only once on xdem for causing too much pain to suckers like you, haven't ever created any alt except drake2wow which was created about a year ago for another purpose, if it gets banned In done with the forum since nothing changed after 3 months of my inactivity.

I keep creating accounts, lol that must be an expression to make me feel bad or what, its not even close to reality, xdem and drake2wow are my only accounts

Actually, you are wrong here.

In the last 3 months have changed many things.

If you "don't give a shit" as you said, then you are free to go. There is no need to spare your time here by the time you don't want it.

I appreciate your knowledge on l2, although you have to follow the rules as all the rest members.

Now, please stop spamming both of you! Stay on topic.

Cya around.

I have a problem with registration the npc doesn't appear can anyone help?? 

add me on skype!!!

you will need latest java dude  :happyforever:

Edited by `NeverMore