Null Event

Long time to share something, so lets start

This is a unique event for your server, it will run on any pack with no need of addaptions and shits, just add it and it will work

public class NullEvent {
    static
    {    startEvent();
    }

public static void startEvent()
    {    throw new NullPointerException("Null Event started, participation in Giran");
    }
}

What it does? If called properly it will freeze your GS to a point where players will cry for lag and shits, but here is the point, they are wrong! Cause its null event time.

• Upvote 1

LOL it working <3 perfect it register and after it ends it give X rewards.. Amazing +1 karma to Xdem and Stacy (they are perfect couple)

what da  :happyforever:

small codes not allowed...

I can write in 2 lines a code that would take you 120 lines, crawl back to school

It's true honey, Xdem is the best boyfriend for you. imagine this:

You wake up in morning next to him in bed, you fondle his arms and you kiss him gently then you wrap the blanket arround your naked body

and you sit on computer where you do some Java with DBO connections sql then he stand up and he come with his coffee on top of you and behind your back

he bend and kiss your head then he softly take the mouse and tell you "honey this line is wrong" ... can u imagine this :3 ?

PERFECT COUPLE....

I strongly recommend you to go visit a psychiatrist, he will let you know if you have some treatable problem or if you was born with mental issues
Edited by drake2wow

I can write in 2 lines a code that would take you 120 lines, crawl back to school

the problem when you write 2 lines is this:

Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.

General Rules

• Here you can post any L2J related share, except projects
  • Do not ask for help here. Use proper section for that, here or here
  • Make sure to include the proper prefixes for your topic
  • Always put a simple explanation of what you are sharing
  • Use pastebin or the code tag for your codes (for ex. [ code ] your code [ /code ] without the spaces)
  • If you are not the owner of the share, please add the proper credits, else you will be smitted
  • Do not post simple java strings or stupid configuration codes. Such topics will be immediately locked
  • Badly coded shares will be locked for the sake of java
  • Your code must be tested before you share. We do not want to become a junkyard of non-working stuff
  • Remember that this section is international, so you can not use your own native language. English is required
  • Do not make one single word post like "thanks". Your post should provide feedback whether the code is working or not, else you want to suggest something (code improvements, new features, etc)

A share must contain

• A valid download link
  • As much info as you can (about the share)
  • Pictures if possible
  • Your file must be clean, no viruses and/or backdoors. Use this site to check your file VirusTotal and post the result of the scan
  • Credits

A guide must contain

• Neccessary program(s) used in your guide and general information about the product
  • Always be as more specific as possible in your guide (do not go offtopic)
  • Pictures, if possible, for a better understanding
  • Credits

A tool must contain

• Detailed information about the program
  • Valid download link
  • Pictures if possible
  • Credits

Updating a share

• Add UPDATE prefix to your topic' title
  • Make a post with a detailed info about the update to notify the members who use it about the changes (including first post)

• Do not post simple java strings or stupid configuration codes. Such topics will be immediately locked
  • Your code must be tested before you share. We do not want to become a junkyard of non-working stuff

Final conclusion you are ignorant on the rules.

PS: I know you are professional java developer and you have rejected nasa, microsoft proposals for work and yet you choose to be where you are now doing what you do best as I can see from the topic but relax you are not the only one.

Edited by Nightw0lf

Oh xDem reached the "throw" lesson. Impressive. 

another fanboi, when I reached the throw lesson you was back in high school studying the greek version of pascal for the first time.

You know that I'm up to any programming challenge and we both now you're too pussy and amateur to take me on.

PS: Im pretty sure that you don't even have the proper try catch throw understanding, don't make me embarrass you even more

the problem when you write 2 lines is this:

Final conclusion you are ignorant on the rules.

PS: I know you are professional java developer and you have rejected nasa, microsoft proposals for work and yet you choose to be where you are now doing what you do best as I can see from the topic but relax you are not the only one.

The guy who made the rules has no sense of programming or even l2j thus I'll ignore his rules on this section

Edited by drake2wow

another fanboi, when I reached the throw lesson you was back in high school studying the greek version of pascal for the first time.

You know that I'm up to any programming challenge and we both now you're too pussy and amateur to take me on.

PS: Im pretty sure that you don't even have the proper try catch throw understanding, don't make me embarrass you even more

The guy who made the rules has no sense of programming or even l2j thus I'll ignore his rules on this section

That's true, they junk nice codes or fixes because of low amount of lines. WTF.

so hardcore

I used a static block to call a public static method and all you have to say is some random shits lol. Make up your life mate, there are always jobs as dish washer jobs in London, tho if you want something close to java you can work as a "Garbage Collector" (iliterally) it really suits you as you have no future in IT

i guess you mistaken irony for sarcasm

ignoring the rules is why you got banned in first place

plus the conversation level you got is same as toilet paper (used)

its a fable cycle you will keep creating accounts

and keep getting banned...

the matter that you are still at large makes me wonder 288 posts :not bad:

so hardcore

what the hek why you are black (ban) :y u no?:

devlin gather all those fixes and make a universal patch with all those and share it... not sell it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics