high five [L2J] Lineage 2 Averia

Averia

4 server's wiped and re-wiped once and once again

from serius project averia becomed a trash like tales

tumblr_nmx025smdC1qk8jpko1_250.gif

maybe u should wake up and u will get  thats its already 2k15 

and l2 is dead, and after 1months everyone will left for new server. 

• 1 month later...

Topic was moved and further discussion will be about x50 server that will open 10th july

Background.png

GRAND OPENING 10.07.2015

Server Rates:

Exp: x50

SP: x50

Adena: x40

Drop: Chance x18; Amount x1

Spoil: Chance x1; Amount x15

Quest Reward: x4, some quests x5

Quest Items: x4

Epaulettes: x10

Server Features:

• Free SMS protection of the Master-account and Game accounts;
  • Penalty for leaving clan - 12 days / There is no penalty for kicking players from clan on our project, now clans will be more dynamic in terms of recruiting and cleaning members;
  • Instantaneous adding attribute;
  • Visual Costumes
  • Implemented option Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V;
  • implemented Anti Scam;
  • New icons for talismans;
  • New Amulets system;
  • Improvement of the Amulets;
  • New faces / haircuts;
  • New vitamin pets;
  • Academia service;
  • Before the start of territorial wars, the flags will return to their castles;
  • Dance / Song duration is 3 minutes;
  • Olympiad period is once every month.
  • Premium account works separately on each server;
  • Vitamin pets are eternal;
  • Command .km-all-to-me is disabled;
  • Quest Item "Large Dragon Bone" (7rb) is given to last hit party.
  • Enchant Rates are official like
  • Champions monsters are availible till lvl 80
  • Antaras, Valakas, Baium and other epic heroes will be alive when the server starts!

Language Patch:

We might found an solution for our international players, since there are big discussions about Averia focused more on russians, we decided to turn that table around and be more focused on english players. Right now we are testing new system that will remove language barrier from server. There will be an .cfg similar command to hide Russian cryllics & option to set your main language: RU/EN/And Mixed. When player chose English ( for example ), the system will hide all Russian chat from Global/Announce/trade ( and this also works otherway around ).

Add comment of your oppinion about Language Patch, what kind of bugs or minuses it might bring, or could it be a key for international server.

www.Averia.ws

Good to know that, no matter what all the haters say, this is for real the most stable and balanced High five server nowadays

Good luck Averia.ws

Edited by L2 Dev

sad storki :(

Happens, but you are always welcomed , friend.

Pretty soon, we will be availible to release some screens & video about Chat system.

Happens, but you are always welcomed , friend.

Pretty soon, we will be availible to release some screens & video about Chat system.

Now i will get flamed bcs im friend with u :O