Lineage || Psd Interlude Pvp Pack/source

te0x

again they do not have ;p

The weapons got almost they same pAtk. mAtk but icarus are only Focus,Haste or Crt dmg. Dynasty got mixed stats.

About the armors the Dynasty got stats like critical damage, pDef mDef that titanium is missing so dynasty is better.

i'm getting error when i try to run the l2.exe: Can't find 'intUUIScriptexecGetServerType' in 'NWindow.dll'

fixed.

Edited by Drimex™

yeah now u saying a Truth??

when u was online in my server u said it fully buged and now its great :DDD

i was playing your server and u didnt know how to manage the features ... i was online from the first day and u didnt fixed a shit from what we had reported ..u  thought that because u buyed a pack with ready features u have nothing to do then and u failed hard!

i was playing your server and u didnt know how to manage the features ... i was online from the first day and u didnt fixed a shit from what we had reported ..u  thought that because u buyed a pack with ready features u have nothing to do then and u failed hard!

this is was my problem about fixes Te0x was able to fix them not me

:lied:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When i try to create a character it says Character Creation Failed, even manually making one from the DB cant start the game? Does it need something?

When i try to create a character it says Character Creation Failed, even manually making one from the DB cant start the game? Does it need something?

I don't know.. try to change the nickname?

how ca you ask for bugs when he shared his work and i belive he quit lineage 2 industry ....this supose to be a verry good server... i love everything  you shared man..

how ca you ask for bugs when he shared his work and i belive he quit lineage 2 industry ....this supose to be a verry good server... i love everything  you shared man..

thanks and actually u are right. i am out of l2 since i shared this cauze of my limited time. and i didn't finished my work as i wish too ;o