Lineage || Psd Interlude Pvp Pack/source

te0x

ta stable for low raste server?

nop its not. its made for high rate server. But i don't suggest to use it for a live cauze it's with bugs as they said the ppl who tried it.

You can take the features and pass em somewhere else ;p

i dont see any backdorr...anyway HATERS GONNA HATE!!!!!!!!! :))))

actually yes there are not backdoors, i removed em before selling the pack to the guy since he was correct on the payment xD

anyway there are other bugs although i still don't know where but they do exists ;p its a frozen at last.

actually yes there are not backdoors, i removed em before selling the pack to the guy since he was correct on the payment xD

anyway there are other bugs although i still don't know where but they do exists ;p its a frozen at last.

I can pass you all the bugs u will fix them and do the sell again w/o bugs i boring to start e-wars with you i decided to stop it

and the pack still have them ? o.O or you remove and upload fix ??

Because the guy who did the pack has much buga he can just fix them and sell it again w/o bugs

Omg guys, do you rly think that you will find 100% bugless pack ? Get REAL.

Omg guys, do you rly think that you will find 100% bugless pack ? Get REAL.

Sweets pls for god sake :D in this world even l2off platform has bugs :)

I can pass you all the bugs u will fix them and do the sell again w/o bugs i boring to start e-wars with you i decided to stop it

Finally :)

anyway now i am not going to fix/sell anything that has to do with the psd.

Finally :)

anyway now i am not going to fix/sell anything that has to do with the psd.

You just have to understand this i never share something when i pay for it my partner scammed me ans shared them on internet but the point is i backdoored some files and they are usseles

Sweets pls for god sake :D in this world even l2off platform has bugs :)

That's what I want to say .. Since all posts are like "is it good?" / "is it bugless?" and so on .. :happyforever:

That's what I want to say .. Since all posts are like "is it good?" / "is it bugless?" and so on .. :happyforever:

Yeah you are right with that also btw sweets do you can pass me clan manager for acis because i cant find ? If possible

You just have to understand this i never share something when i pay for it my partner scammed me ans shared them on internet but the point is i backdoored some files and they are usseles

i didnt let any backdoor i removed em all before give it to you xD i was in rage when i said to some ppl that they have to find 3 backdoors hehe

anyway the files may have bugs but internet got always the solutions ;D