Lineage || Psd Interlude Pvp Pack/source

te0x

Guys understand one thing, buying a pack from someone, not the project owner, you are alone and you're buying the pack with it's default problems, bugs.

Basically said, you are buying ONLY the FEATURES.

0 brain in your head.

A guy who share Frozen pack said to me, i'm sure people laugh on you. You got a Frozen pack (i see no changes) and shared it. GG +1 cookie

Ps. i'm happy the guy destroyed "your" project if i could give him +1 reputation just for ruin your time

Edited by VideoCopilot

A guy who share Frozen pack said to me, i'm sure people laugh on you. You got a Frozen pack (i see no changes) and shared it. GG +1 cookie

Ps. i'm happy the guy destroyed "your" project if i could give him +1 reputation just for ruin your time

ajaja ur IQ < 0.

You can find there a lot of beautiful and unique things. Htmls, skills, codes etc. But as i said ur IQ < 0 and u are keep talking about the frozen.

Garbage even if you share it with backdoors

You can keep continue share or sell the others work with your unique fixes(added new rbs and rework on duelist and dwarfs w0w) and open servers that the same date are on selling.

So please kiddo let me and my garbage and look at your job.

Edited by te0x

You can keep continue share or sell the others work with your unique fixes(added new rbs and rework on duelist and dwarfs w0w) and open servers that the same date are on selling.

So please kiddo let me and my garbage and look at your job.

When u will learn to do fixes pm me sad people who bought your garbage pack and opening servers :) i will continue sell my things when they have fixed bugs and not like yours also its a scam when i bought u told me everything its okay but it not was Edited by Amnesty

When u will learn to do fixes pm me sad people who bought your garbage pack and opening servers :) i will continue sell my things when they have fixed bugs and not like yours also its a scam when i bought u told me everything its okay but it not was

ye i am a scammer right?

did i told it its never been used for a live server? did i told you that you will have my full support as i did until u dicided to shared it for free?

You are acting like a 12 years old kiddo. so please continue with your staff and let me and my garbage.

ye i am a scammer right?

did i told it its never been used for a live server? did i told you that you will have my full support as i did until u dicided to shared it for free?

You are acting like a 12 years old kiddo. so please continue with your staff and let me and my garbage.

Thats scam ofc its scam u said that right now never used if its never used in a live server how the fuck you sell it?

Thats scam ofc its scam u said that right now never used if its never used in a live server how the fuck you sell it?

why did you bought it then? you were begging me to give it to you.

"i am going on holidays man and i don't know when i come back so please give it to me its my last chance"

anyway that's kids staff.

PS. i am continue saying to you that u had my full support. or wait i didn't make you the "Lucky box" so you dicided to give it for free.

why did you bought it then? you were begging me to give it to you.

"i am going on holidays man and i don't know when i come back so please give it to me its my last chance"

anyway that's kids staff.

PS. i am continue saying to you that u had my full support. or wait i didn't make you the "Lucky box" so you dicided to give it for free.

I didnt share your garbage pack but my partner what the fuck you dont understand ? Maybe u are idiot?