Lineage || Psd Interlude Pvp Pack/source

te0x

You are retard but you still dont understand it stop being little kid and look at your way and let others to do what they want

ok you is good men plz no stop ok me good I stop flamed you is me am afraid that you is share me pack aepvp

Firist of all stayalive was my partner he got backdoored files and shared them where is the problem? Your pack was fully bugged even vote system was buged and its usseles to work again from 0 and fix tons of bugs w/e im kid okay you know better

Anyway i said what i had to say. Now i am not gonna play with you who did backdoor who did not who did share the files etc.

ok you is good men plz no stop ok me good I stop flamed you is me am afraid that you is share me pack aepvp

Same trash like always brain dead ofc i said we will see who will cry last i would like to give aepvp files on public people will be happy scar opening server with aecrap files and u said without your approval? And why you sell them? Go to your cage now xdem/stauro and dont act like a badass the best wins!

Anyway i said what i had to say. Now i am not gonna play with you who did backdoor who did not who did share the files etc.

Ask stayalive not me he shared the files not me but usseles when they habe backdoors

Same trash like always brain dead ofc i said we will see who will cry last i would like to give aepvp files on public people will be happy scar opening server with aecrap files and u said without your approval? And why you sell them? Go to your cage now xdem/stauro and dont act like a badass the best wins!

Comon share them! I promise I will crawl back to my hole like a little kid if you do it, you will win!

What is stopping you? Oh I guess you have nothing to share ;D

Comon share them! I promise I will crawl back to my hole like a little kid if you do it, you will win!

What is stopping you? Oh I guess you have nothing to share ;D

Dont be so sure retard when you dont know dont open your fvking hole

Dont be so sure retard when you dont know dont open your fvking hole

Keep proving you have nothing more than an outdated l2finest and a crappy l2psd ;D

@Amnesty, dude 1st of all regarding vote system if its bug is the "multi" reward this is caused to the way it works. If you are not able to have hwid vote system then it will be "bugged". About balance, l2 was never supposed to be balanced. A prophet could not play pvp versus a gladiator. He is a support class not a pvp one.Plus, retail buffs are not 100 so a player with all kind of buffs is basically "bugged" and if you add custom items in this then forget balance.
No one made you buy this pack so in any case spaming & crying is useless. Ask feedback before you buy anything next time, no one told you that te0x is a "pro" developer.
Also, what did you excepted since the project is based on frozen ?

@Amnesty, dude 1st of all regarding vote system if its bug is the "multi" reward this is caused to the way it works. If you are not able to have hwid vote system then it will be "bugged". About balance, l2 was never supposed to be balanced. A prophet could not play pvp versus a gladiator. He is a support class not a pvp one.Plus, retail buffs are not 100 so a player with all kind of buffs is basically "bugged" and if you add custom items in this then forget balance.

No one made you buy this pack so in any case spaming & crying is useless. Ask feedback before you buy anything next time, no one told you that te0x is a "pro" developer.

Also, what did you excepted since the project is based on frozen ?

He told me everything are okay but when i tested the server everything was buged i will not cry for 30€ w/e

He told me everything are okay but when i tested the server everything was buged i will not cry for 30€ w/e

I said to you that it's never been used for a live server.

Also i was supporting you, so for any bug i could help you but you are crying to me about the balance.

Just a simple advice, don't buy anything without testing it.

Good luck next time.

Just a simple advice, don't buy anything without testing it.

Good luck next time.

I said to you that it's never been used for a live server.

Also i was supporting you, so for any bug i could help you but you are crying to me about the balance.

Im not crying u still think i shared the files w/e with bacdoors usseles the pack

@andre i know... It was my mistake

Im not crying u still think i shared the files w/e with bacdoors usseles the pack

It is useless or it is not useless it's my work and you don't have the right to play with it.

Anyway "you did your job".