L2 Pride Sources + Compiled/db

Akken

but he act all the time he spamming w/o reason in my topics i hate him

Your topics? get a grip. It's a topic made by akken and the fact that stacy doll linked the topic after everyone was talking new pride shitvers made me laugh so I commented.

Hence I had a reason to reply to someones comment. 

How about you quit spamming on your friends topics and get fake rep to get some sales from greeks?

Thanks for sharing it Akken personally I didn't want to get it shared because of people like this, but hey ho things have to be done!

Edited by Extreamer

Where is funny? u act like kid my friend:) deal with it

bro it was really funny ;p sorry for that xd

we say that l2pride stlye and l2gold style servers will born cause they are shared and you post at the same time and requesting video for pridelike server think about that and you will see that it's funny 

we say that l2pride stlye and l2gold style servers will born cause they are shared and you post at the same time and requesting video for pridelike server think about that and you will see that it's funny 

A good C6 copy is missing, I'll think about it. So we have everything to destroy those communities.

A good C6 copy is missing, I'll think about it. So we have everything to destroy those communities.

<3 :P

//Edit

Badass :D

Edited by `iAndre

exactly ;p i think l2gold,l2pride,l2tales in one share will destroy all communities in all clients

so guys lets destroy them huh? L2 Tales/Pride/Gold arent their fault, copies or stealers are the one that need to be punished

@trance well i wont say a no to a pride copy on c6 (fully copy) i will add that on my collection :3

i Requested this for my Friend ^^

Sharing the files makes it even worse, saying that you try to destroy the communities is a lie to yourselfves cause you are not capable of making a server from scratch neither maintaining it. Ready server files should never be shared, everyone should make their on their own, else you hurt l2 with all those kids who open 1 week for donates.

This fucking server is ridiculous, i can't believe i actually spent so much time there.

if (getClan() != null)
{
if (getClanId() == 268548968 || getClanId() == 271210459) // corrupted - smalls clan and lucy - mukuro's clan
val = 5;
else if (getClanId() == 268652708) // virtualgods - meitux clan
val = 4;
else if (getClanId() == 268458015) // wartag - rsprada clan
val = 4;
else if (getClanId() == 268506856) // borntofight
val = 4;
else if (getClanId() == 270760281) //friendship
val = 4;
else if (getClanId() == 268461084) //wutan
val = 4;
else if (getClanId() == 268453920) //deadlywallers
val = 4;
else if (getClan().getLevel() >= 7)
val = 4;
}

This piece of code is actually a rate nerf to enchant via pvp. Higher the val, lower the chance, obviously Dav thought it was an awesome idea to screw completely with Corrupted and Lucy clan.

And then of course comes this code:

if (chance <= 65 && chance > 0)
        {
            if (activeChar.getClan() != null)
            {
                if (activeChar.getClanId() == 268548968 || activeChar.getClanId() == 271210459) // corrupted - smalls clan and lucy mukuro
                {
                    chance -= 6;
                    if (chance < 1)
                        chance = 1;
                }
            }

What it does? -6% to all enchant rates for clans Corrupted and Lucy. God damn this, i couldn't believe it. I can't even come to think how many enchant scrolls i used while being in Lucy clan. Same for other players too. Why this hate? FUCK YOU DAV AND FUCK THIS RETARDED SERVER.