L2 Pride Sources + Compiled/db

Akken

There is a topic ..

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/183782-l2pride-discussion-topic/

Edited by SweeTs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just downloaded, checked the files well to be honest i am not also that good on java but i saw so much shits inside the core. I thought gameplay style would be the same with the core style... Dissapointed but also proud that this "shit" was online for such time and without problems 

can i ask something why l2pride died? i was player since interlude.. At interlude time it was just an addicted server everytime u had something to do.. afer becom l2 gracia and after l2 gracia final come the reduction of players.. but why? what happened?

can i ask something why l2pride died? i was player since interlude.. At interlude time it was just an addicted server everytime u had something to do.. afer becom l2 gracia and after l2 gracia final come the reduction of players.. but why? what happened?

Hello,

As you probably may know (which I doubt)

I was/(or still I am? I don't know) a GM on L2Pride.

Well, L2Pride died for numerous reasons.

-Dav actually went 'afk' for a really long time

-Part of staff were proven to be corrupted (a lot of damages because of this)

-hNoke ("Event developer" of L2Pride (owner of Nexus Engine)

Yes, Dav was actually away from developing L2Pride for a long time. He was actively watching the game, but he rarely touching it. Reasons: University, IRL responsibilities.

Some GM's were proved to be corrupted, damaging in game economy, characters, etc. Personally I was able to trace most of them and tried to repair as much damage as I could but again, this wouldn't save L2Pride. Some GM's were shown the exit door and some other's left by themselves.

About hNoke, well, I haven't met worst person than him. Lier, backstabber, and a whole bunch of other bad things about him. Just keep away from him.

hNoke stole L2Pride's sources and tried to sell them to another "clever" guy (iSayegh, another silly person) but he failed. He simply got scammed since he first sent the pack and then asked for money, which obviously he never got. Then, in order to make some money out of it, he tried to sell it to others.

These are some of the important reasons that got L2Pride shutdown. There are lot of stuff that could be said about L2Pride, actually it would be a long story. I might do it sometime in the future, we will see.

Anyway, every game has a deadline. L2Pride was online since 2007. 7 whole years. It's much, isn't it?

Also one of the most important reasons is that most player became adults. So most of them left either because they had to serve their countries (Army) or continue with their studies (University) or go on with their lives (Family, jobs, etc).

I might explain better next time.

of course i know  man :D i am not so silly.. But that s true before in  join in air forces  that means i was in high school pride was like a drug for me i want to play at least one hour but my friend in last time was so true that things didnt went well... i look so many guys from nothing become something and pro players wasnt so "pro" it was just the gm that make their asses dump.Anyway i keep on follow you and i like you really.. I wish the best for you and your  projects ! i am a bit sad for l2pride that closed that trusaure of source  code is free to "bastards" that dont appriciate it at all :(

Edited by Andon24

of course i know  man :D i am not so silly.. But that s true before in  join in air forces  that means i was in high school pride was like a drug for me i want to play at least one hour but my friend in last time was so true that things didnt went well... i look so many guys from nothing become something and pro players wasnt so "pro" it was just the gm that make their asses dump.Anyway i keep on follow you and i like you really.. I wish the best for you and your  projects ! i am a bit sad for l2pride that closed that trusaure of source  code is free to "bastards" that dont appriciate it at all :(

i guess the source code is free for the "bastards" that was trying to sale  it for a couple of euros but still that was a wrong move to share this sources.. i counted about 10000 server's copycats of pride gracia final

I will create too something using pride's features but at least mine will be interlude.. and i will just add more stuff than usual.

Does this pack have any known issues ? Interested i've downloaded only compiled version ,restored database but when i run l2 , it allows me only to the server lists , keep pressing enter but it simply doesn't gets me into the character screen , clicking cancel and retyping ID/PSW its says that the accounts is already logged in , since i havent played or touched lineage almost an year , i have some memories i had this problem before .. but dont remember it yet. Im sorry for the offtopic , but i though this is the place where i can say it.

Does this pack have any known issues ? Interested i've downloaded only compiled version ,restored database but when i run l2 , it allows me only to the server lists , keep pressing enter but it simply doesn't gets me into the character screen , clicking cancel and retyping ID/PSW its says that the accounts is already logged in , since i havent played or touched lineage almost an year , i have some memories i had this problem before .. but dont remember it yet. Im sorry for the offtopic , but i though this is the place where i can say it.

Do you have any errors on the GameServer Console? 

Well i do not suggest it for live , i don't know for the issues but there are already 10000 servers with these vanilla pride pack and not even a single change on a config

Edited by Ayami-

Do you have any errors on the GameServer Console? 

Well i do not suggest it for live , i don't know for the issues but there are already 10000 servers with these vanilla pride pack and not even a single change on a config

Nope , no error either on login or game console , im using 127.0.0.1 on login  (login , game , l2.ini) , but since i log in doesnt make any sense , i will try with fresh new database. I also checked the limit of users can log in , also if the server is gm only , nothing and nothing , everything should run properly.

PS: im not going to use it for any kind of server ,im just curious what the pack looks like.

[OFF tpc] Actually i do have plans of creating project soon , but i don't really know which project i should use for platform. I dont want Frozen ,acis or etc. Can you suggest me one ? I've seen servers with L2OFF like features inside , skills , shots after skill , char moves. [OFF tpc]

Edited by Dubxsion

Nope , no error either on login or game console , im using 127.0.0.1 on login  (login , game , l2.ini) , but since i log in doesnt make any sense , i will try with fresh new database. I also checked the limit of users can log in , also if the server is gm only , nothing and nothing , everything should run properly.

PS: im not going to use it for any kind of server ,im just curious what the pack looks like.

[OFF tpc] Actually i do have plans of creating project soon , but i don't really know which project i should use for platform. I dont want Frozen ,acis or etc. Can you suggest me one ? I've seen servers with L2OFF like features inside , skills , shots after skill , char moves. [OFF tpc]

if you want a retail server and many working features try aCis but still i believe is unstable or go for higher chronicles for sure and use l2jserver

https://www.facebook.com/groups/L2PrideCommunity/

It's a trend nowdays albanian-greek kids who never used eclipse before to open live servers with that crappy pack destroying once again the l2pride community by splitting it to fucking bad servers.

it's sad that people like akken,hnoke exist.