L2 Pride Sources + Compiled/db

Akken

Sharing the files makes it even worse, saying that you try to destroy the communities is a lie to yourselfves cause you are not capable of making a server from scratch neither maintaining it. Ready server files should never be shared, everyone should make their on their own, else you hurt l2 with all those kids who open 1 week for donates.

as this guy says, we will see tones of pride-like servers as we saw tones of finest(pride) interlude like servers.

You harm the community.

Edit*

Why a 10yo should have these files and run a home made server even the server reach 5 online.

You think a faggot that has not ever opened eclipse should own such files? NO!

For the guys that sell these files (Khalifa,InTheEnd) 2 faggots that care only for 40-50 euro.

I recommend you to delete this thread (it's late but not too late)

Edited by ’Insider

I recommend you to delete this thread (it's late but not too late)

It's already late. The only thing you can do is to avoid selling it, with this share.

A good C6 copy is missing, I'll think about it. So we have everything to destroy those communities.

If L2 AePvP aka Aerogaming project of xdem become shared every worthy pack will be free!

Edited by ’Insider

If L2 AePvP aka Aerogaming project of xdem become shared every worthy pack will be free!

Im not a fool, my project will never reach in the hands of such people

I like how some 'developers' trying to make fun of Dav's work. While L2Pride used to run with more than 700-2.000 people online the last 7 years, got tons of money, was on the top of private servers, while their project couldn't last more than one or two months. 

Edited by Sanity*

I like how some 'developers' trying to make fun of Dav's work. While L2Pride used to run with more than 700-2.000 people online the last 7 years, got tons of money, was on the top of private servers, while their project couldn't last more than one or two months. 

respect.... i am not a dev , but yea, respect

you id**t saw the code for the clans? that he reduces the enchant rates to 2 clans of the server? wtf? well they might failed! but check the shitty codes

Gotta admit, that's pretty damn a business man, but that's it. That crappy way of coding, now I know why we had to wait thirty minutes for a restart, and those Hard Disks burned in the past. He never had more than a thousand, pride was set to a thousand maximum players. I remember those days when it used to be lag, heavy status at login(because the maximum number of players). Even so, it was a good server, enjoyable, but we're talking about the development side here.

Yes, the development is bad, we never said that Dav is not one of the best admin cause he is, but his coding is amateur, and shows that he never really loved l2 and its development, even with all those money he earned.

About decreasing rates for big clans, a smart move if you ask me, a way to balance the great clans with the others

Yes, the development is bad, we never said that Dav is not one of the best admin cause he is, but his coding is amateur, and shows that he never really loved l2 and its development, even with all those money he earned.

About decreasing rates for big clans, a smart move if you ask me, a way to balance the great clans with the others

A smart idea? Seriously? Do you know how many times my fucking dread failed to enchant back in the day with 40% or something, or i thought it was 40% but in reality it was 34% because i was in clan Lucy? And we are talking here about blessed scrolls which used to be very expensive and dread were the top items.

It's like saying FUCK YOU to the players that were literally playing all day.

A smart idea? Seriously? Do you know how many times my fucking dread failed to enchant back in the day with 40% or something, or i thought it was 40% but in reality it was 34% because i was in clan Lucy? And we are talking here about blessed scrolls which used to be very expensive and dread were the top items.

You kept playing, you kept enchanting and perhaps donating, so it was a smart idea.

the idea with the clans its actually smart ^^ 

by this source you can rly learn things (maybe not by the bad coding) but the ideas that he got 

dav must be rly cleaver person ;p

Next time play without a clan.  :happyforever: