Report Trance

nikosdevil20

I bet you added random configs everywhere, that is it.

Well true I'm not slating it Stewie, but he said he coded it himself which is utter BS.

It was trance that locked and it and gave a reason in the post.

Why would you want to open a server if you cannot be bothered to do a couple of apply patch ?

Edited by Extreamer

Well true I'm not slating it Stewie, but he said he coded it himself which is utter BS.

Why would you want to open a server if you cannot be bothered to do a couple of apply patch ?

Okey, is this a reason to lock? I believe it's obviously his English is bad, Is it possible to be missunderstand that by the fact he says "Code myself" possible means "Apply myself".

Judge people who doesn't know correct English with lock, and not correct them doesn't fix any problem. Instead of chasing an scammers u are wasting your time doing useless locks, while a guy who i reported 1 year ago is somehow always unbanned and online...?

random configs? you thing is that only? yes i coded by myself this code and i have take only this line from ponyrider's code. but you are so @@ and you dont want see. you thing something you are here and lock topics. you uderstund my english now? or you want explain you more??

Go on then send me skype I want to see it.

send me your skype in pm.

I don't know whether you are acting stupid or you are stupid. Check the Request help and see what you posted you idiot. You posted exacly the same code for what I pasted and then added configs.

Edited by Extreamer

Okey, is this a reason to lock? I believe it's obviously his English is bad, Is it possible to be missunderstand that by the fact he says "Code myself" possible means "Apply myself".

Judge people who doesn't know correct English with lock, and not correct them doesn't fix any problem. Instead of chasing an scammers u are wasting your time doing useless locks, while a guy who i reported 1 year ago is somehow always unbanned and online...?

man listen me. maybe i dont speak good english but i understund what i write. i have add shared codes, i have edit shared codes,i have fix shared codes and i have make alone codes in my pack. when i ask for help for calculate in % rate this doesnt mean all the code is from this guy of help me. i have add 20 lines more in this code for work correct and for work in rank pvp system from masterio as i want work.

I don't know whether you are acting stupid or you are stupid. Check the Request help and see what you posted you idiot. You posted exacly the same code for what I pasted and then added configs.

and this is only the config? you know what i have make with this code? you know i have make in pvp zones give reward to players? you know i have add 20 lines more for work in masterio pvp system and give random reward if players is in multifunction zones or in custom raidboss zone or in custom pvp zones or in party pvp zones? you know how lines i have add in this code? i have take only the calculate from this code of i ask for help in sf. so stfu if you dont know for what about i talking and for what about i have make in my pack. and go unlock my topic. cuz trance think he is the god here cant lock topics cuz he dont like the features or cuz he think i lying. i dont scamm anyone and i dont sell my pack before the buyer test the pack in source and in game online. so go and unlock my topic.

Edited by nikosdevil20

man listen me. maybe i dont speak good english but i understund what i write. i have add shared codes, i have edit shared codes,i have fix shared codes and i have make alone codes in my pack. when i ask for help for calculate in % rate this doesnt mean all the code is from this guy of help me. i have add 20 lines more in this code for work correct and for work in rank pvp system from masterio as i want work.

Okey so you did exacly what 99% of people in forum marketplace did, edited shared things and impove them, if you can prove to your customers you really improve things you apply in server and stability of it that means you have all the rights to sell this thing.

Since i've seen a guy "NeverMore" editing Captcha code shared and selling it for his own work.

That's obviously allowed, i believe moderator should unlock and clean your topic.

well pointless argument. If people are lazy enough to buy shared stuff then they are free to do so I guess.

Edited by Extreamer

Okey so you did exacly what 99% of people in forum marketplace did, edited shared things and impove them, if you can prove to your customers you really improve things you apply in server and stability of it that means you have all the rights to sell this thing.

Since i've seen a guy "NeverMore" editing Captcha code shared and selling it for his own work.

That's obviously allowed, i believe moderator should unlock and clean your topic.

man listen me. i have the cb from fandc project and all the fandc project and 1 ppl sell this cb in marketplace. is not her work but he have fix some things with this cb. where is the problem? he have work and he want take money for this job. where is the problem?

w8 1 min i go take my girlfriend and i coming. add in skype nikosdevilakos

and dont say bullsh1ts in 1 min im coming back

Edited by nikosdevil20

It's about L2J's reputation, that's why L2J is down in front of other people. I won't let history repeat itself and be fooled again.

The survivor said

On my sellings topic it was writen from where i got and what i got.

It was not an edit, it was a re-code from 0 , way more better and way more clean and stable!

A guy with poor knowleque reading the code can confirm it!

Ο Τρανς, ο φτωχός και μόνος καουμπόης που υπερασπίζεται το Ελ2Τζέι.

Παιάνες θα γραφτούν για τα ανδραγαθήματά του και παρθένες κόρες θα υμνούν την αυτοθυσία του.

Ο Τρανς, ο φτωχός και μόνος καουμπόης που υπερασπίζεται το Ελ2Τζέι.

Παιάνες θα γραφτούν για τα ανδραγαθήματά του και παρθένες κόρες θα υμνούν την αυτοθυσία του.

χααχχαχαχαχαχαχα ζωγράφισες χχααχ respect απλά.