What Do You Think, Who Is Better Client Dev?

lord_rex

What do you think, who is better client dev?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think, who is better client dev?

Critical Error or aVVe? aVVe or Critical Error?

Just feel free to describe your opinion guys. :)

Edited by lord_rex

They do the same stuff got the same skills, this vote should be for designing skills not client edit.

i don't think that they do the same stuffs or got the same skills..

dunno about aVVe but from CriticalError i have seen a lot of works,guides,etc from aVVe only some custom things that he sell

i don't think that they do the same stuffs or got the same skills..

dunno about aVVe but from CriticalError i have seen a lot of works,guides,etc from aVVe only some custom things that he sell

That's true CE got variety and a bit of quality, aVVe hasn't variety but has good designing skills and that makes what he do have more quality.

But both are good as well in the same way.

That's true CE got variety and a bit of quality, aVVe hasn't variety but has good designing skills and that makes what he do have more quality.

But both are good as well in the same way.

Yes that's true but on client development CE is better since the work of client developer isn't that much the design skills but what they can do on their "job" better.

I mean as more things you can do on this makes you better and not that much how it will looks but the point of your work which will be a monster,a map,a weapon,etc so if someone can make only armors and weapons for example that's don't make him better than someone else who can make weapons,armors,maps,npcs,etc only cause he make better designs 

for me critical error i doesnt cknow good aVVe ...

but Critical Error is a really helpfull guy and really good developer from my side

for aVVe i doesnt take good support or something for Cilent mods :)

i vote "Critical Error"

Definitely CriticalError, the work I've seen Ave is only a change of color textures, it follows that he knows very well on Photoshop. Criticalerror has far more skill: 3dmax and UE service, can make weapons in one file .ukx etc. A good developer is not limited to just the texturing and replacing colors in Photoshop. Ave is a good idea for color matching hence his works are interesting color. sorry for the English, I use google translator

Critical Error or aVVe? aVVe or Critical Error?

Just feel free to describe your opinion guys. :)

Rex, I didn't knew You can fall so low...Stupidy of that tread is beyond imagination. If You thought it would be funny, You failed miserably. I thought You are a good competitor on throwing crapp, but it seems like You are just lame kiddo who try to act cool  :-beep- yeah: You loose rest of respect here, but to be honest, You never had my repsect  :happyforever: 

I voted for Critical Error! It is really hard to leech stuff from Terra and Aion back to Lineage 2  :gusta: Re-painting is shit, same as leeching original meshes from other games. Thats the "development" spirit! L2 community is dead, thats why I have no respect for anyone here. I guess at this point everyone knows it  :happyforever:  Right?

Edited by aVVe

Rex, I didn't knew You can fall so low...Stupidy of that tread is beyond imagination. If You thought it would be funny, You failed miserably. I thought You are a good competitor on throwing crapp, but it seems like You are just lame kiddo who try to act cool  :-beep- yeah: You loose rest of respect here, but to be honest, You never had my repsect  :happyforever: 

I voted for Critical Error! It is really hard to leech stuff from Terra and Aion back to Lineage 2  :gusta: Re-painting is shit, same as leeching original meshes from other games. Thats the "development" spirit! L2 community is dead, thats why I have no respect for anyone here. I guess at this point everyone knows it  :happyforever:  Right?

aVVe, I'm just fullishing a contract, nothing personal