What Do You Really Think Maxcheaters.com Needs? V2

Maxtor

Universe is the live example of: "When a human being has more powers(e power in his case) he thinks that he is above those who don't". This clearly shows what kind of kid you are. Asshole.

I lmfao when i saw your reply, if I were maxtor i would kick the shit out of you. You arent and you wont ever be a professional Moderator. You should start following ED, Wyatt, Mcbigmac if you want to become one.

My 2 cents, sir with big e-penis.

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

I won't bother reading all 6 pages, you all know that my replies always contain my honest thoughts as a member and not as a moderator but hell; 31 moderators? My humble opinion is that was the worst idea I ever read in the history of maxcheaters.

Keep up with suggestions and leave the insults behind, let's see some of them being implemented some day

Universe is the live example of: "When a human being has more powers(e power in his case) he thinks that he is above those who don't". This clearly shows what kind of kid you are. Asshole.

I lmfao when i saw your reply, if I were maxtor i would kick the shit out of you. You arent and you wont ever be a professional Moderator. You should start following ED, Wyatt, Mcbigmac if you want to become one.

My 2 cents, sir with big e-penis.

Tbh, you shouldn't expect professionalism from people who do not get rewarded in any way for what they do. Noone in the staff is motivated to do anything, since there's no reason to do so atm.

Edited by Fortuna

wow have 7 mil subs, and thats know that bliz says. That's what it actually is as they HAVE to give real numbers.

Well I decided to give that point  to him, anyway l2 is dead.

Edited by Nikoloudos7

Tbh, you shouldn't expect professionalism from people who do not get rewarded in any way for what they do. Noone in the staff is motivated to do anything, since there's no reason to do so atm.

this

fuckin

this

Well I decided to give that point  to him, anyway l2 is dead.

In all fairness, WoW is dead none less. Just because they have bunch of inactives doesn't mean it's going to put through during next 3, maybe 2 years. Majority of these games' populatin is concentraded on private servers - and honestly I haven't seen much servers like Dex or RPG for WoW - most populated WoW servers I've seen had about 4k people online.

Edited by Herlitz

In all fairness, WoW is dead none less. Just because they have bunch of inactives doesn't mean it's going to put through during next 3, maybe 2 years. Majority of these games' populatin is concentraded on private servers - and honestly I haven't seen much servers like Dex or RPG for WoW - most populated WoW servers I've seen had about 4k people online.

Wow's population is on private servers? LOL

There are few Wow private servers as long as most of them are like shit, you can take a look in any realm on official servers. You can't compare L2 which is a completely dead game (as I've described before with valid arguments) with Wow which is the most popular MMORPG.

Wow's population is on private servers? LOL

There are few Wow private servers as long as most of them are like shit, you can take a look in any realm on official servers. You can't compare L2 which is a completely dead game (as I've described before with valid arguments) with Wow which is the most popular MMORPG.

Pretty much any larger russian L2 servers proves your argument invalid, but for love of heavens, WoW can be described with many words but 'popular'. It's glory days are definitely over like snow in July and now it's dying in a speed of light. Seriously, if WoW will be a factor in 2 years, I'll eat a sock (mark my words here)

/also, except for pulling random data completely out of your butt,

L2 is played only by Greeks, Polish and Russians. Its whole community probably is about 100k players when the most played mmos have millions of players.

100k players included the Asians players.

What other 'valid arguments' do you have to offer? Except for 100% legit 3kk subscribers on Pandarino.

Edited by Herlitz

Russian L2 servers that close and open in 6 months and the players are mostly the same? Bitch please..

p.s You are a pretty annoying fanboi but it's a pity for you that the facts are true :/

Edited by Nikoloudos7

L2 is not dead in sense that it kills maxcheaters, it has enough community to fill this forum 100 times, but making excuses like L2 is dead thats why the forums goes down is easy as saying it

Edited by xdem

L2 is not dead in sense that it kills maxcheaters, it has enough community to fill this forum 100 times, but making excuses like L2 is dead thats why the forums goes down is easy as saying it

i agree totally. moderators shouldnt let these posts in public. (dead forum, dead l2 etc.., its pathetic).

You know what else damages MXC? Y'all niggas who keep flaming each others in these suggestion topics. Including you mods who can't simply delete these posts and rather add yourselves in the 'discussions'   :you serious?:

Suggestion #7 - get better mods or make the current ones do their work. 80% of posts here in this topic don't belong here and should be deleted.

agree again, the only members that active here are mostly flamers,  and those who deserve are some devs, l2 server owners and thats all.

so what's the motive? money? 

i agree totally. moderators shouldnt let these posts in public. (dead forum, dead l2 etc.., its pathetic).

agree again, the only members that active here are mostly flamers,  and those who deserve are some devs, l2 server owners and thats all.

so what's the motive? money? 

So let's just censor anyone that has a different opinion from yours. Anyway it's a waste of time we all know that in the end you will do completely different things than these suggestions.

Still Universe is incapable of being a moderator.

MxC doesnt also need members such as Exile, InTheEnd, MiddleMan, Romeo etc. Having such members is just a huge disappointment and leads people to drama.