interlude [L2Off] L2Evoke

efegue

I don't think L2Evoke is the right place for dawn players. The owner of Dawn seems very honest, which is the exact opposite of L2Evoke's leadership based on identity theft.

Some random with Fake ACC_ 4 posts and acc made 4 days ago?

;D don't like it? Don't play here and gtfo with your rumours ;)

We'll have at least 800 unique people at launch with 1500 once off shops are set ;)

Edited by gagarinUK

We'll have at least 800 unique people at launch with 1500 once off shops are set ;)

+but real question is how long server will keep them..

provided we gonna have a good chunk of l2dawn community, long time ;)

hope so cause summer time is near and people would like to finally stick on something,especially here that is retailed gameplay,but anyway still it has to go live to find out it's progress and how it will do to keep big community active for long term during summer period..

Some random with Fake ACC_ 4 posts and acc made 4 days ago?

;D don't like it? Don't play here and gtfo with your rumours ;)

I came here looking for a server to play. Not a fake account, and the "rumors" are based on facts. Several original members of L2Evoke have stated the new L2Evoke is fake.

I don't like it, and I won't play there. But I won't stop helping players avoid lying server owners. It's the least I can do, some people spend hundreds of hours on these kind of servers.

I came here looking for a server to play. Not a fake account, and the "rumors" are based on facts. Several original members of L2Evoke have stated the new L2Evoke is fake.

I don't like it, and I won't play there. But I won't stop helping players avoid lying server owners. It's the least I can do, some people spend hundreds of hours on these kind of servers.

The thing is that for players dont matter who own it,since its retail and has a brand name it's a good destination for players to play for their summertime,no matter what since all what people want is to finally play something stable,on the other hand,if you speak truth you re right fighting but your chances to make players dont join without proofs os very hard..

Let them "spend hundreds of hours" on our fake server "bro". Don't waste your time "helping" them...they don't deserve your attention! Better play on other servers I saw real devoted administrators.

Let them "spend hundreds of hours" on our fake server "bro". Don't waste your time "helping" them...they don't deserve your attention! Better play on other servers I saw real devoted administrators.

can i ask you "fg" why it's from the 18th of may you don't log in on your server forum but you are here replying?

can i ask you "fg" why it's from the 18th of may you don't log in on your server forum but you are here replying?

finds it more fun here maybe :P

I'm not your bro. And they do deserve my attention, but you don't. You should give Efegue his account back.

I am using a smartphone, it's been discovered since 2009 or so..I cannot log on fg because I simply cannot remember a generated password. Tomorrow I will be there waiting for your pm's in case you need my assistance of course! 

By the way Ares, next time when you create accounts here at least select different locations not just Afghanistan :)

Check this out: 

http://forum.pmfun.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=50277&hilit=evoke

Real L2Evoke (site+facebook).

we know already. fake or not a more than decent eu/na community is waiting for the opening, let's hope the staff will not destroy it with a 2-3 months cashgrab server, because the opportunity here for own a very nice server with such community is very rare.

we know already. fake or not a more than decent eu/na community is waiting for the opening, let's hope the staff will not destroy it with a 2-3 months cashgrab server, because the opportunity here for own a very nice server with such community is very rare.

this,like its been said players are looking to play and spend their summertime having fun and competition after long time and look for a stable serber no matter who owns it,its just the only destination available for cps,and only hope is that fake or not,owners need to step up to keep people active and a good online for serber to be alive long terms