interlude [L2Off] L2Evoke

efegue

1 hour ago, Kushy said:

no chapter system please, if remorse got 200 people who like chapter system that doesn`t means the majority likes it

there will be no chapter system. it will be completely retail experience.

How do you know this Wulfus? A lot of servers have done the chapter system not just this remorse. Remorse activity is shit, only good thing about the server is the bot protection. Didn’t eglobal/Valhalla do chapter system?

E-global & Valhalla is RU community with paid clans and is normal to have big online.That doesnt means EU community likes it. Take as example Remorse, its EU server right? Why they do not have the same amount of players? Why only few from l2Dawn playing there and and why 2 years ago all clans from dawn joined evoke ?

I`m telling you the majority likes retail-like and no other custom craps.Who`s playing custom servers ,they just like to try new things because are boored of old school gameplay

Edited by Kushy

Hey guys, we always appreciate your suggestions and support, but my advise is to post suggestions on our forum. However to answer to this proposal, Evoke made itself a brand by representing the original and official Interlude server made by NCsoft for all Interlude lovers.

Best regards,
Lineage 2 Evoke Team

Hello dear community,

Today we've made our Discord Server it is up and running and available for all of you!

We would like to inform you that we will still use our forum as main communication option, but we will activate on Discord as well, same as on Facebook, Maxcheaters and all forums and social media we use.

We will provide to all Clan's and Clan Leaders and CP's who have more than 9 members their own private room on our Discord. 
CP and Clan leaders will receive:

Package 1
- 1 Voice channel (If clan has minimum 10 active members)
- 1 Text channel (General)

Package 2
- 2 Voice channel (If clan has more than 30 active members)

- 2 Text channels (General + Strategy channel)

Package 3
- 3 or more voice channels (if clan has more than 40 active members)

- Leader Request Text channel (General, Strategy, Announcements, etc)

Also Special Color + Role will be available for Clan Leaders (CP's will receive only Name Tag and common color)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/3BAfmfy

On 5/2/2019 at 4:17 PM, efegue said:

Hello dear community,

Today we've made our Discord Server it is up and running and available for all of you!

We would like to inform you that we will still use our forum as main communication option, but we will activate on Discord as well, same as on Facebook, Maxcheaters and all forums and social media we use.

We will provide to all Clan's and Clan Leaders and CP's who have more than 9 members their own private room on our Discord. 
CP and Clan leaders will receive:

Package 1
- 1 Voice channel (If clan has minimum 10 active members)
- 1 Text channel (General)

Package 2
- 2 Voice channel (If clan has more than 30 active members)

- 2 Text channels (General + Strategy channel)

Package 3
- 3 or more voice channels (if clan has more than 40 active members)

- Leader Request Text channel (General, Strategy, Announcements, etc)

Also Special Color + Role will be available for Clan Leaders (CP's will receive only Name Tag and common color)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/3BAfmfy

Cool, I feel Ventrilo is back! :)

On 5/5/2019 at 3:10 PM, efegue said:

You definitely proved that you are from L2Remorse

I can asure you that we will never make other people/project looks bad to bright ourself.

2fe85053ae7b370106673e8492914826.png

On 5/5/2019 at 3:10 PM, efegue said:

Also I don't know too much about Remorse and that's pretty bad because if nobody heard about you means you are nothing for all of us so in this case I cannot comment about that server, I've heard from our community that Remorse have 200 players which is bad indeed, you have 10 times lesser than we had on our previous season, which means you don't have any idea about advertising, about development about keeping your community to your server.

Nobody know Remorse because its a new project.
I'm not trying to be someone. I'm trying to be somewhere :)

We have indeed not the best online. We are family server with 600+BOX unique players, that is a fact.

But its also a fact we dont have p2w, we allredy survived one month and our online is still stable and growing, you will never find a bot, or any kind of cheat, exploit, etc.

PD: I do have Idea about development, that offended me.
:(

I've allredy banned 4 characters making spam from your server in our server;
Why would you make spam on a 100 online server? :( Peace <3

Good luck on the opening.

Edited by Remorseadmin

Thanks for your kind words, we do not  make this kind of spam on any other servers and I give you my word on this. Who did this most probably is an Evoke supporter. Our advertisement campaign started which means e-mails and texts to use, and from tomorrow we will be published on advertising sites. 

I sincerely apologize if I accused you but there were only 2 people who could have tried to hurt us, Dawn like he did last season, or you because you're trying to keep your community on your server. This is an old practice that server owners from 2006-2009 did to keep their people on their servers.

However, we will not answer to this kind of insults or fake or misleading information posted by new users or users with 2 posts.

Best regards,
Lineage2 Evoke Team

9 minutes ago, efegue said:

I sincerely apologize if I accused you but there were only 2 people who could have tried to hurt us, Dawn like he did last season, or you because you're trying to keep your community on your server. This is an old practice that server owners from 2006-2009 did to keep their people on their servers.

I accept apologizes ^^

And we will make Remorse great with time, dedication and quality.
Not with this kind of "old practices".

Time will tell.
Good luck with opening.