interlude [L2Off] L2Evoke

efegue

2 minutes ago, qqmore said:

evoke-remorse-dawn should cooperate and open 1 lowrate server.. opening low projects in same time will split the (low rate lovers) community . 

good luck all

Even if we want to, that's not possible. We surely have different visions and different opinions about low-rate servers. 

In our opinion there were few low-rate projects with good potential in the history of Lineage 2. Evoke is also among them because we are old, we are dedicating our time and we invested a lot every time we opened our server. Partnership, no idea, maybe in future, but right now we are focusing to launch Evoke without facing any issues. 

Thank you for your kind words and til than, we're waiting for you on our Grand Opening.

Best regards,

Lineage 2 Evoke Team

Wowowo, messages getting deleted :thinking:

Guess I'm not allowed to link the past dramas that happened on your last attempt of a server.

I'm just gonna copy/paste the real announcement, from the GM on their own forum.

" We closed the server at the point where we had less then ~100 online for a good period of time."

The server lasted a total of 5 months, and closed with "less than 100 online for a good period of time".

Take your own decision people, if you want more info about last Evoke, google it yourself.

Anyway, with at least 6 low rate interlude servers just opened or opening soon, I wish you luck.

https://lineage2evoke.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1585-series-of-surprises-prepared-for-world-of-eden/

A lot of updates are coming on "World of Eden" this spring is announced to be fabulous!

You can find here all the information you may need related to our Open Beta Phase!

https://lineage2evoke.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1586-open-beta-world-of-eden/

For further questions, do not hesitate to contact us on Facebook, Discord, Forum or In-Game

Best regards,

Lineage 2 Evoke Family

Open Beta phase has started!

1. Account Panel: http://account.lineage2evoke.com/
2. Download Patch: https://mega.nz/#!qjowDYSZ!C_ASHgSHejezhJNl71QKL2pBsk3kH_bEJD4CgRTTOYk https://uploadfiles.io/wjiy8lzq

Welcome to Lineage 2 Evoke OBT During OBT we will use the forum to discuss about bugs & issues or suggestions. https://lineage2evoke.com/forum/index.php?/forum/39-open-beta-discussions/

Best regards,
Lineage 2 Evoke Team

great old school server!

This game is about $ if you want to be competitive. But if you want to have fun and ejoy with friends a game there's no need to pay for nothing. You can also be competitive by spending a lot of your time playing lineage 2 evoke :) ->

https://lineage2evoke.com/

Edited by SkyLord
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SkyLord said:

great old school server!

This game is about $ if you want to be competitive. But if you want to have fun and ejoy with friends a game there's no need to pay for nothing. You can also be competitive by spending a lot of your time playing lineage 2 evoke :) ->

https://lineage2evoke.com/

Hahahaha funny 

1. Discord friend invite
Reward: Gems (Can be used on our Account Panel "Shop")

Requirements:
- Invite all your fellows and friends or even enemies of your clan.
- Inviting bots/fake discord users won't count and you will be automatically removed from the event even if you invite 1 bot/fake user

Reward system: 
- 10+ invites = 10 Gems
- 20+ invites = 20 Gems
- 30+ invites = 35 Gems
- 40+ invites = 50 Gems
- 50+ invites = 70 Gems

2. Clan registration 

Requirements:
- Register on our forum with your clan and get the bonus we provide.

Reward system:
- Clan with 10 members = 20 Gems
- Clan with 20 members = 30 Gems
- Clan with 30 members = 60 Gems
- Clan with 40 members or more = 100 Gems
*Note! We do not count your dualboxes as members.
Bonus will be given to your clan leader.
Clans that register after Grand Opening are not eligible for this reward.

3. Shout about Evoke!

Requirements:
- Publish information about our server features such as rates, quests, information about our grand opening.
- Publish on forums, websites, Facebook or Skype.
- Proof with Screenshots is required. (On Forum section

Reward system:
- Skype (gem per contact) = 1 Gem 
(You can invite up to 30 contacts - must be friends and you accumulate a total of 30 Gems - maximum allowed)
- Facebook (gem per group) = 2 Gems
(You can publish about Evoke on a total of 30 groups - if you publish on your Profile page it won't count; max gems you can accumulate is 60 Gems)
- Forums (gem per forum) = 5 Gems
(You can publish about Evoke on a total of 15 Forums - if you publish on forums that are not related to Lineage 2, it won't count; max gems you can accumulate is 75 Gems)

Nice advertise Ryno, did CT paid you couple euro's to advertise them on our topic? :) Again you guys prove to be professionals. 

I remember those days when a romanian guy named Ryno was playing on Evoke, calling our server the best low-rate he played and taking our side all the time. Probably it wasn't you or you changed your mind after you played on some other servers who offered you some euro's to spread negativity.

Edited by efegue

a1xWVj9.jpg

Grand Opening: 24 May 2019 
Hour: 18:00 GMT+1 (London Time)

Welcome boys, girls and other little creatures!

I would like to introduce Lineage 2 Evoke to you: a low rate Lineage II Interlude [OFF] server that brings Lineage II back to the community as it was intended!

We intend to deliver a balanced low rate server to the community that will cater to your needs!

Server rates

After the recent discussions on our forum we have decided to go for the following rates:

• EXP/SP3x
  • Adena: 2x (1x chance)
  • Raid drops2x
  • Epic Raid Drops1x
  • Spoil rates3x chance, 1x amount
  • Seal Stone3x (1x chance)
  • Party expretail! (from 30 to 72%!)
  • Quest adena rate2x (Dangerous Seduction reward capped at 200k)
  • Fishing Rewards (POCAF)3x

Server Hardware
  • CPUIntel Xeon E5
  • Ram64GB 
  • Hard disksNVME SSD 6Gbps
  • Network1 Gbps
  • Anti-DDoS Protection PRO 

Features
  • Offline shop available for 5,000 adena (All towns & Monster Derby Track)
  • Working community server (incl party matching)
  • Travelers' weapons (no-grade and D-grade)
  • Spawn windows for epic bosses limited at 4 hours
  • Cursed swords (Akamanah & Zariche) disabled in first two weeks

Raid Bosses
Increased rates for vital quests:
  • Alliance with Ketra Orcs - х2
  • Alliance with Varka Silenos - х2
  • An Ice Merchant's Dream – x2
  • A Powerful Primeval Creature – х2
  • Clean up the Swamp of Screams - х2
  • Coins of magic - x2
  • Exploration of Giants Cave, Part 1/ Part 2 – х2
  • For Sleepless Deadmen - 2x
  • Gather the flames - х2
  • In Search of Fragments of Dimension - х2
  • Illegitimate Child of A Goddess - x2
  • Legacy of Insolence – х2
  • Supplier of Regeants - x2
  • The Finest Food - х2
  • The Finest Ingredients - Part 1 - х2
  • War with Ketra Orcs - х2
  • War with Varka Silenos - х2
  • Whisper Of Dreams Part 1/ Part 2 – х2
  • Rise & Fall of the Elroki Tribe - х2
  • Relics of the old empire - х2
  • Yoke of the Past – x2
Vote coins to be gained by voting for the server (max 1 each 12 h) that can be exchanged for cosmetic items in-game (hats, hair dye potions etc)

• NO GM SHOP
  • NO CUSTOM BUFFERS

Dual boxing policy
  • One main + one alt and 10 offline shops allowed simultaneously
  • That means you can play with your main account, one extra box (eg a buffer) and have 10 offline shop in-game simultaneously.

Donations
Donations for first class, second class change and hats will be available at launch. As class change marks will also be available for adena (1 mark = 1kk) we feel we are providing enough options for players to advance in the same way as those that donate.

There will in any case never be any game influencing donations on L2Evoke, that we can guarantee you! The team behind this project owns the machine the software is running on and is professionally involved in managing servers for corporate clients. We are therefore not depending on our players to pay our server bills! Money that we gain from donations will be used to compensate our advertising budget and future projects.

Launch 

Date: 24.05.2019 Hour: 18:00 GMT+1 (London Time)
Edited by efegue

not rlly i say what it comes to my mind, and yes i played on first evoke and it was good, and maybe ur right i said that, but 2nd evoke it was a fail, fail becasue it died quickly and because maybe it wasnt the real evoke.

so if it is true what ur saying have u paid me for saying that about ur server? No. So why u think someoen paid me? as u said if i was taking ur side all the time why shoudlnt I doin the same with a proven better server than urs.

Edited by Ryno

Welcome back to Krauss our old russian buddy! He's in charge with advertisement, russian but also english support, a great comrade & a passionate lineage 2 moderator!

Grand Opening is coming soon, only 4 days left until we officially open our gates, don't miss , lots of prizes and bonuses are prepared for our community!

Best regards,
Lineage 2 Evoke