interlude [L2Off] L2Evoke

efegue

Agree on this,that's not a good owner's behaviour,but noone knows if admins are real or not,there are those who say fake and thosewho say truth.no proofs by anyone,just words,so you gotta do your thing as a player and first play the server before make an opinion on it..

I can give you a screenshot of the owners of the real FB page of Evoke (me and fg) and show that it was fg aka Fabio Neves who wrote on FB that this retarded project is fake. Whats more to proof? I cant believe this shit is still going on lol.

As long as they keep pretending to be fg, the real fg and I will keep this shit up np.

Like Fabio posted, we dont give a shit they are using our project name (we both left this scene a long time ago), I dont even care they are using the same theme but pretending to be fg is pretty fucking retarded in my book.

Not to mention I do not want to be associated in any way with their crappy scripts and AI :x

Edited by ares123

Start 27.05

SATURDAY     20:00 +2 (Poland, Germany time, "CET") 

p.s

its +1 +1 (for summer time) thus +2

gl,lets see what is it about..

L2dawn being closed now,

we would like to welcome those that are seeking new stable home on Evoke, starting on 27th, but perhaps a starting date could be move a week to accommodate L2dawn community, that will be looking for a server now.

L2dawn being closed now,

we would like to welcome those that are seeking new stable home on Evoke, starting on 27th, but perhaps a starting date could be move a week to accommodate L2dawn community, that will be looking for a server now.

why dawn closed? gonna be best option if g.o. will be moved a week,best option to open at june

why dawn closed? gonna be best option if g.o. will be moved a week,best option to open at june

http://l2dawn.com/letter/

also, i talked with mod on forum, i dont think they'll move the start date, but frankly they might be right to leave it as it is, its just take a patch & registering an account to check the server out, so 1 week should be enough for dawn community to move.

http://l2dawn.com/letter/

also, i talked with mod on forum, i dont think they'll move the start date, but frankly they might be right to leave it as it is, its just take a patch & registering an account to check the server out, so 1 week should be enough for dawn community to move.

well maybe it would be good if server grow,and better movew to open at june when we have more time,but it would be good to stay tuned so we know if any change would made

I don't think L2Evoke is the right place for dawn players. The owner of Dawn seems very honest, which is the exact opposite of L2Evoke's leadership based on identity theft.

but still people don't know if that is true or not,and also players need to see what server has to give them,and since dawn goes off why players not join here,there is nothing to make them not to try out this one.