interlude [L2Off] L2Evoke

efegue

We can assure you that the files are L2OFF and are exactly the same we used on previously edition.

"we" used... lol

As you're not me and you just stole my account (I wonder how you changed the account email), you won't have the same files, that's guaranteed.

I'm also curious to see the crappy panel you'll get :)

Greetings,

L2Evoke Open Beta test has successfully started!

There are currently 70 players testing the our features, if you encounter any issues please do not hesitate to contact our staff members in game or on forums.

Bring your friends and do not miss the opportunity to play a non-donate server!

L2Evoke Team

I wonder why are you trying so hard to take over all from Evoke, including fg's nickname. He already said he doesn't care about server's name, you could've used it without any drama.

Edited by c4jk

i have played first evoke..clearly is not the real server..and of course is not the real fg.every single player who played this server before can realise that. 

but lets see what he can do.

gl

Edited by qqmore

I wonder why are you trying so hard to take over all from Evoke, including fg's nickname. He already said he doesn't care about server's name, you could've used it without any drama.

i see you got banned in forums with a single sentence full of meaning ;d

Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm with c4jk I have no idea why he's trying so hard to make it look like it's me (fg).

As I said before I don't care about him using the Evoke name, it's not mine anyway... but this is just ridiculous..

I've asked the admin of MXC why my account (efegue) email was changed, but I got no response. He managed to do the same with my pmfun account, but when I mailed the admin I got my account back... 

Edited by fneves

Ares here. I can confirm what fneves said - this has absolutely nothing to do with the old L2Evoke..

itsfake.jpg

No body gives a shit that you are using our server name but acting like you are in any way affiliated with the orginal L2Evoke is just plain lame and your whole operation shows your lack of originality.

- One of you is acting like he is fg, while he is clearly not (fg is from Portugal, this fake fg is from Greece (ip: 85.72.189.75))

- You have copied our entire site from web.archive, including several of my posts from the orginal L2Evoke forum.

- You are running completely different files from us and are not even using the same extender, yet you advertise with using our script base/files

- Your scripts are shit and you got tons of work to do before you have anything that would come close to the old L2Evoke

Grow a pair and stop impersonating people.

~Ares

Edited by ares123