interlude [L2Off] L2Evoke

efegue

That's the point. They could've used the server name, atract ppl and do their best. We'd all wish the good luck. But doing shady stuff, stealing real life name/nickname, forum accounts and website is not the way to go. Now it look's like money grabbing bullshit I would never trust to download any files from.

Agree but noone force nobody to play..at the end of the day you have to live with the results..

That's the point. They could've used the server name, atract ppl and do their best. We'd all wish the good luck. But doing shady stuff, stealing real life name/nickname, forum accounts and website is not the way to go. Now it look's like money grabbing bullshit I would never trust to download any files from.

Agree on this,that's not a good owner's behaviour,but noone knows if admins are real or not,there are those who say fake and thosewho say truth.no proofs by anyone,just words,so you gotta do your thing as a player and first play the server before make an opinion on it..

Agree on this,that's not a good owner's behaviour,but noone knows if admins are real or not,there are those who say fake and thosewho say truth.no proofs by anyone,just words,so you gotta do your thing as a player and first play the server before make an opinion on it..

For some reason it's easier to believe that there are some fags trying to just make fast easy money, than that somebody stole Evoke's FB account, fg's skype account, Ares's acc and that I somehow forgot that I had GM support on Evoke. Go figure yourself :)

For some reason it's easier to believe that there are some fags trying to just make fast easy money, than that somebody stole Evoke's FB account, fg's skype account, Ares's acc and that I somehow forgot that I had GM support on Evoke. Go figure yourself :)

it's easier because it's simple,and the fact that real guy lost every of his accounts,(forums,skypes,etc,and all) seems like more like fantasy and difficult,not unreal to happen though,bad low chances,but i don't know why people don't play first and then decide what they believe about true or fake owners.

and the best way to fight the truth is......http://prntscr.com/f5yvtb moderators are fuking epic all of them with different story version.

what a bunch of loosers rofl they think domain name and few fake users is what makes the server , gz  you are the most retarded project this year and its may the 9th, never belived someone is gonna take skylord from the throne rofl .

Edited by PeladianQueen

This debate of real or fake is nothing.fighting at words on who is real for no reason.People will play here whoever is real owner or not..thats how it works.there is nothing retail woth a brand name like evoke,its exactly what people search for summer long term project,no matter who own understand that people will play,they care to play not care about real or fake admins.only people who have benefits care who is the one real or not..

If there is already in fighting between the GM staff on a server that previously had corruption issues to me it seems like you can then already 100% count on a lot of corruption.. The GM's friends will probably be the strongest on the server in a few days. At that point does it really matter how good/bad the files are?

If there is already in fighting between the GM staff on a server that previously had corruption issues to me it seems like you can then already 100% count on a lot of corruption.. The GM's friends will probably be the strongest on the server in a few days. At that point does it really matter how good/bad the files are?

You hot a point,hiwver these happens everywhere ,amd ifnthere is amy op char of theirs gonna ne a shame for such plauers...

maybe that's a valid point.

it's easier because it's simple,and the fact that real guy lost every of his accounts,(forums,skypes,etc,and all) seems like more like fantasy and difficult,not unreal to happen though,bad low chances,but i don't know why people don't play first and then decide what they believe about true or fake owners.

The only account they got hold of was this one on MXC and the PMFUN, but then I managed to get it back when I contacted the admin on why the account email was changed. In MXC the admin never replied to me, they changed the 'efegue' account email without any permission or contacting the account original email.

The only account they got hold of was this one on MXC and the PMFUN, but then I managed to get it back when I contacted the admin on why the account email was changed. In MXC the admin never replied to me, they changed the 'efegue' account email without any permission or contacting the account original email.

they simply dont care to do so.factz

and the best way to fight the truth is......http://prntscr.com/f5yvtb moderators are fuking epic all of them with different story version.

what a bunch of loosers rofl they think domain name and few fake users is what makes the server , gz you are the most retarded project this year and its may the 9th, never belived someone is gonna take skylord from the throne rofl .

and the best way to fight the truth is......http://prntscr.com/f5yvtb moderators are fuking epic all of them with different story version.

what a bunch of loosers rofl they think domain name and few fake users is what makes the server , gz you are the most retarded project this year and its may the 9th, never belived someone is gonna take skylord from the throne rofl .

Will still get good online,this cant be changed...

There is nothing for people to go..only retail option ..