Partner for Server L2J

DrachaVonDrachen

Question

Hello Cheaters, We are looking for help to upload ONE server holds all the knowledge on the L2Java servers and the only help they need is for the sum of money that can not be provided at this time. If anyone is interested to discuss pm me here..

Thanks in Advance..

10 answers to this question

cant understand you pay?

No no i can make everythink else but i cant pay the dedicated server... i am looking someone like sponsor... i make any works needed on server (coding/fixes/updates)

No no i can make everythink else but i cant pay the dedicated server... i am looking someone like sponsor... i make any works needed on server (coding/fixes/updates)

dude dont take it personally, but if u dont have the balls to take the risk for those 40-70 euros then u dont deserve to open the server

with some words you will do nothing!

cauz they only thing it's the host and protection..

this is true. No matters your pack or your custom features if you have a stable deticated and protection + Good advertisement  every server can succes.

dude dont take it personally, but if u dont have the balls to take the risk for those 40-70 euros then u dont deserve to open the server

The problem isn't the 40 euros and with only 40 euros dedi are sux... i was have 2 years ago a server and i pay dedicate on germany 150euros a month and for start i pay 480... i mean for dedi with balls, not sux with 40 euros thats why i ask for some help... and btw give me a site with 40 euros dedi cause i never see it with so low price.. if its only 40 i can handle it..

The problem isn't the 40 euros and with only 40 euros dedi are sux... i was have 2 years ago a server and i pay dedicate on germany 150euros a month and for start i pay 480... i mean for dedi with balls, not sux with 40 euros thats why i ask for some help... and btw give me a site with 40 euros dedi cause i never see it with so low price.. if its only 40 i can handle it..

Webtropia

Hetzner

40e 1k ppl easy