interlude [L2J]Lineage 2 Enrya-World G.O / 20.7.2013 19:00 GMT +3

D3athLeGenD™

Get pwned like old days? Sry but items dont make the player,and this guz isnt NaturalDisaster. Believe it or not,i dont care.

And no,im not gonna join,stop asking for it.

relax min nomizeis oti se parakalame kiolas bre skoupidi , polu tharos exeis parei.

deathlegend, are u fucking play with ddos? Why do i wonder that the one who don't have what to do is YOU?

If is you than stop the shits cuz u won't get any reward for ddosing other servers.

Atleast do it with a damn reaosn, not random attacking x(

Ps: im the perseus owner.

deathlegend, are u -beep-ing play with ddos? Why do i wonder that the one who don't have what to do is YOU?

If is you than stop the shits cuz u won't get any reward for ddosing other servers.

Atleast do it with a damn reaosn, not random attacking x(

Ps: im the perseus owner.

dude i know who's attack you btw i am not i will ddos only servers who deserve it.

Your server is really promising i will start again l2 just for ur server

You are funny, this server too. He is just making this for money, and You stupid players play on shits like this.. My opinion..

good behaviour, yes cause U open servers only for money. GL with this shit, my last post in this poor topic ;)

Everybody does that lol. ;DD

It's a business, if you want more money, you have to take care of. So, If someone opens a server for money, he tries to give his best endeavors.

dude i know who's attack you btw i am not i will ddos only servers who deserve it.

Than give me some tips. Why they attack me :) since i don't do nothing to no one.. lol

Im winning my players in a fair mode.