L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

• 2 weeks later...

Forum off ?

Great project !

+ I checked the version out and eclipse found 15000+ errors. is it normal because u guys are still working on it ?

Edited by marciox25

Forum off ?

Great project !

+ I checked the version out and eclipse found 15000+ errors. is it normal because u guys are still working on it ?

15k errors? That's literally impossible!

Good time of the day vsem)))u me there is not big request to you - could not you скопилировать server Ertheia from иходников advisable with the last roars !simply with my нэтом this will long and stodgy(скачать еклипс i.t.d) !shall you in much is thanked..Simply long ago wanted to play with friends on these chronically ill person LA2....Случайно накткнулся on your site - want your about экту SUCCESS

Good time of the day vsem)))u me there is not big request to you - could not you скопилировать server Ertheia from иходников advisable with the last roars !simply with my нэтом this will long and stodgy(скачать еклипс i.t.d) !shall you in much is thanked..Simply long ago wanted to play with friends on these chronically ill person LA2....Случайно накткнулся on your site - want your about экту SUCCESS

компилируй с помощью ant, как это делать можешь найти на сайте команды  л2скрипт 

• 2 weeks later...