[Interlude] L2Jhellas

IWell you (l2jhellas) leeched every single feature of esios. Implemented nothing. I wont start this again.

Oh no you changed a voice command to admin command sorry.

This is pointless either way.

And i don't care now either. Stay opensource and lets she for how long.

Ps: l2jesios is more alive than ever.

Ps2: it is cool when you bite the hand that feeds you

Elfo we've been over this again and again you are pissed of because your open source project got forked?

Anyway lets stop it as i told you i have no problem with you i will support you with your sells..

As far for tryskell lets stop it we have nothing to fight for each other , just care for your project and i will for mine...

IWell you (l2jhellas) leeched every single feature of esios. Implemented nothing. I wont start this again.

Oh no you changed a voice command to admin command sorry.

This is pointless either way.

And i don't care now either. Stay opensource and lets she for how long.

Ps: l2jesios is more alive than ever.

Ps2: it is cool when you bite the hand that feeds you

l2jesios cannnot be more alive than ever by the time it has been renamed to esioJ.

Also, me personally I haven't leeched any kind of code without permission, and if I accidentally did, I am sorry about it.

Barking dogs never bite.

You should be happy I make your thread popular. +100 views today, so a +10% overall views.

:happyforever:

Still mad?  :troll:

Barking dogs never bite.

You should be happy I make your thread popular. +100 views today, so a +10% overall views.

You came here, raging case i, somehow, tainted ur ego.

Quite disappointing, i expected more from u.

Also all of you, stop acting like premadonas/attention whores, this feels like a spam topic now.

Guest Elfocrash

l2jesios cannnot be more alive than ever by the time it has been renamed to esioJ.

Also, me personally I haven't leeched any kind of code without permission, and if I accidentally did, I am sorry about it.

Still mad?  :troll:

People dont know that also esios continued as it was

And i am still developing it with new features and 8 customers atm. 320 euro standrard income per

Month and this is only for now. Dont talk when you dont know something. Nvm im outta here. Seth and paul will make the project better for sure

Good luck peeps

I cant understand whats the point of all this crap posts!

Its not a competition, everyone can have his own project and handle it as he want!

You came here, raging case i, somehow, tainted ur ego.

Quite disappointing, i expected more from u.

Also all of you, stop acting like premadonas/attention whores, this feels like a spam topic now.

Check my initial post on that thread, and you won't figure any insult/rage. I initially didn't post to counter any things, but to give my own PoV about some subjects. I wouldn't put wood on fire if someone didn't light it at first glance.

Ppl saying it's not a competition, etc, are totally wrong. You're splitting IL community on multiple projects. That makes less for others.

Sethek, you use the word "ego" way too much than it means nothing in the end. You are arguing about private forks... Somehow, your own past got only such experiences. Added to that "you could help" L2J (btw any human 'can' make many things), but never did.

I just put facts after facts, and you counter-argue than I got a big tainted cocky ego (to resume), then I got same behavior than L2J. Why not...

Awaiting for commits, I guess. Can't even discuss with you guys than it becomes ridiculous.

PS : 12 ppl connected to that thread. I want 15% of any future money you will make from the pack.  :troll:

Check my initial post on that thread, and you won't figure any insult/rage. I initially didn't post to counter any things, but to give my own PoV about some subjects. I wouldn't put wood on fire if someone didn't light it at first glance.

Ppl saying it's not a competition, etc, are totally wrong. You're splitting IL community on multiple projects. That makes less for others.

Sethek, you use the word "ego" way too much than it means nothing in the end. You are arguing about private forks... Somehow, your own past got only such experiences. Added to that "you could help" L2J (btw any human 'can' make many things), but never did.

I just put facts after facts, and you counter-argue than I got a big tainted cocky ego (to resume), then I got same behavior than L2J. Why not...

Awaiting for commits, I guess. Can't even discuss with you guys than it becomes ridiculous.

PS : 12 ppl connected to that thread. I want 15% of any future money you will make from the pack.  :troll:

Dude, i replayd to each of ur post, dont tell me to look back.

Loled at your statement "splitting l2j" XD guess you never experienced github or open source in general, you only know what l2j lets u know, never out of the box.

Also dont tell me you dindt insult us, when u generalized in red, that we are all stupid.

And the fact that you still replay in the senseless/unscrupulous manner, leaves me to think theres nothing better to come out of you anymore. And theres nothing to earn here. So why dont u giddy up into the whole you came from, and pick up the coins ur VIP users throw at you. ^^

You were saying smth about egos?

And lets play by ur game, whos to say they are here to see you anyway? I have last words in each of your replays.

Trysklle, the way i see it you're "ego" is really the issue here, after your "heateful" posts, everything became one huge mess and i cannot pick a side. But you as staff should of acted better and more maturely.

Trysklle, the way i see it you're "ego" is really the issue here, after your "heateful" posts, everything became one huge mess and i cannot pick a side. But you as staff should of acted better and more maturely.

You can pick both sides. We are not enemies or something. Tryskell just posted some of his usual hateful posts, nothing strange or bad here.

Someone here is a hypocrite, guess who.

I cant understand whats the point of all this crap posts!

Its not a competition, everyone can have his own project and handle it as he want!

Well, at least a little bit of interesting discussion, finally.

also ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 7: Duplicate column name 'kill_time'

eeeeh i am using the latest svn :D

i build it and it appears this..

this error name 'kill_time' is fixed in rev 148 as far for the second one is being worked right now..