[Interlude] L2Jhellas

Ah, missed this topic.

Well im pretty much sleep depraved(slept like 2h in total, fairly) so bare with me, I did say i help them, and i am. Since Boorinio promissed me the pack will be free forever, and will never go backwards from open source. I could go on and rant about paid projects, or the statement "oh man im losing so much time working on this pack, at least 10 bucks per # commits is fair!"; Bull shit get a fucking day job, i dont see l2jserver or linux guys going backwords from open source cus "their losing time". Pointless living ppl.

Anyway, since i cant seem to control myself from ranting, ima say that: I am helping them, i will manage the "retail" features of the back, but this pack will stay a custom pack i think, i have some plans for plugin extensions and entity systems and stuff, but actually compliting them wont be too quick, since i gotta open my server archid empire, for starters and ofc my other work related projects (that some of them made open source, like my Deferred Shading system).. Yeah deviating again..

Yeah so after i get more free time, ima start stripping off a lot of stuff XD and add my archid private stuff.

No offense mate, but you must proof it's worth it to get stickied... aCis passed a lot of huuuge commits before getting stickied :P

Your kinda wrong.. but i wont get into that

What this has to do with Tryskell?

:P

I just said to Boorinio that he needs to work a lot and show activity in order to get stickied, like aCis did. Anyway.

Lets hope it will last for a long period of time, some quality competition between current interlude project would be nice to see.

I hope it too matim! At least for now there are many plans for the feature so....

Lets hope it will last for a long period of time, some quality competition between current interlude project would be nice to see.

Oh, i didnt know you cared.