[Interlude] L2Jhellas

It's not about "I could" action, it's about "I did". Sethek, you only think "I could". People reproach me (on that thread, for no reason) I work as private, for myself (you included, following 'but it seems it's as downgrading as the current l2j team.'). I give arguments than me too I work for open source. I used the link to say "look your own ass before seeing mine", not to be cocky.

Ask yourself : "what did I do atm for L2J world" ? Your own past got nothing with open source. Your whole work on Archid has been used by none. 2 years on a pack (3 projects, should I say), and none used any single part of it.

And so far, you're a better dev than me.

Finally, I never change my mind, or it must be a better idea than mine / can't be made otherwise.

You missed my walls of text, aren't you ?  :troll:

I will end saying "gl".

I always win. :poker face:

I always win. :poker face:

Win? You got some serious problems right there, my friend. It's not about win or lose. It's about giving the world an stable, custom open source project and practising our development skills on our way there.

If you see that as a kind of competition, and you keep everything you code for yourself, you have already lost.

It's not about "I could" action, it's about "I did". Sethek, you only think "I could". People reproach me (on that thread, for no reason) I work as private, for myself (you included, following 'but it seems it's as downgrading as the current l2j team.'). I give arguments than me too I work for open source. I used the link to say "look your own ass before seeing mine", not to be cocky.

Stop trying to be philosophical, you preatty much suck at it.

You state something you heard from someone else i doubt those words are yours, "i did" and "i could", i said "i could of joined" and i could of, i mean look at you, you said ur there, would of it been just as hard for me to get there too? I chose not to, since it never intrigued me and i never liked the guys. But you being a pretty pussyfoot you went to ur idols.

Also i might ad that personally i dont care what you think of me now, but there once was a time when you we're like my nr1 fan on my forum xD

Ask yourself : "what did I do atm for L2J world" ? Your own past got nothing with open source. Your whole work on Archid has been used by none. 2 years on a pack (3 projects, should I say), and none used any single part of it.

Actually i did ask my self, and look at my first replay to ur post and you'll see that indeed i got myself ran over by some ppl and i decided to just screw it. I had better things to do, and parently i did for the past 3 years. And it has been used by u(at the time), and loads more ppl, stop talking crap you dont know about.

And so far, you're a better dev than me.

Who the hell said anything about that, you fregging ego maniac xD This is the second time you zealously stomp into here.

Finally, I never change my mind, or it must be a better idea than mine / can't be made otherwise.

Dunno how you could even mention that, i said it like 3 times already, and i should point it out again since you didnt get it the first 3 times but.. i dont think its worth it.

You missed my walls of text, aren't you ?

??

I will end saying "gl".

Gonna say the same ting i said to DevilKing on ur forum, never start an argument you will self quit.

I always win.

What exactly? you said "I will end saying "gl"." that looks like runing scared away to your mommy to me >.>

Win? You got some serious problems right there, my friend. It's not about win or lose. It's about giving the world an stable, custom open source project and practising our development skills on our way there.

If you see that as a kind of competition, and you keep everything you code for yourself, you have already lost.

It's pretty serious, i know this dude he was so freaking angry all the time and jelous of ppl, freaking ego maniac.. till one day no one never heard from him, ever. But recently i heard he ran into some pretty nasty shit, ended up being locked up for several months in a mental sanatorium.. internet man..

Can you guess whom he is?

- the whole system will stay as it is, and at least until the pack needs it.

There's not even a chance you will turn open source again in the future.

I don't get the "late" part in 2 of your posts (Boorinio repeating Sethek words, it's an inception), I got a life and don't specially read all posts. I just saw Sethek answered in beginning of page 3, and so I re-read the whole thread, and decided to synthetize an answer with content of the thread.

You make competition with L2JFrozen so far, not with me.

Must I quote your own PMs on my forums, Boorinio ? Where's gone your humble/cheerful attitude ?

And finally L2J got a private version, but you're too stupid to even guess about it. L2J open source doesn't exist, it's an illusion wall. Decent devs got their own forks, running their own servers on it, with their own fixes. They will never share it for public.

About Anarchy question, randomly :

- there will have always something to code, either by improving quality or feature implementation or bug fixes. That's the only way to obtain a perfect pack.

- I close the doors to many people by purpose. I need work, you need quality pack. It's a community work and it should work in both ways.

- the whole system will stay as it is, and at least until the pack needs it.

I finally must add the different opinions I express are mine, you're free to agree or disagree with them, but at least respect them. It's a forum, ppl debates about ideas, eventually counters ideas, etc.

@muaddict : the job perfectly fits you.

Finally, go on L2J timeline and search "Tryskell". I probably made more for L2J open source than ANY of you. Latest L2J is currently using my version of Valakas. To be cocky, at least get some materials.

http://trac.l2jserver.com/search?q=Tryskell

Tryskel wtf man :D of coursei was "cheerfull" i had nothing against you....But coming to my topic  and talking like that , yeah i won't support you anymore...

the poet is back! when a project appears tryskell and others starting flaming with the good way to avoid the "warnings" woops no i forgot money never get warned. so "you flaming with the good way" to pretent that you are someone.... flame is flame with the bat or the good way. so stop flaming all the time dirty darf and look your business.  :happyforever:

WE ARE WAITING YOUR POEMS MATE.

Guest Elfocrash

I don't know about the features, but the fixes etc are not esios...

I know. Check thr

Commit till rev 90 or something when i closed

My project and before paul and seth joined the project tho ^^

I know. Check thr

Commit till rev 90 or something when i closed

My project and before paul and seth joined the project tho ^^

Sure w/e i won't start arguing with you..i can do the same by starting giving links etc etc to proove something but i won't loose any more of my time...

Elfo: the more you sell the more i code

-Heeeey look who is private now!!

Hell no. Just all the features. Nothing more.

Well, we have implemented some of your shares. That doesn't make l2jhellas the same with esios.

Αnyway, esios doesn't exist anymore.

Guest Elfocrash

I

Well, we have implemented some of your shares. That doesn't make l2jhellas the same with esios.

Αnyway, esios doesn't exist anymore.

Well you (l2jhellas) leeched every single feature of esios. Implemented nothing. I wont start this again.

Oh no you changed a voice command to admin command sorry.

This is pointless either way.

And i don't care now either. Stay opensource and lets she for how long.

Ps: l2jesios is more alive than ever.

Ps2: it is cool when you bite the hand that feeds you