Problem while Compiling

Petosaur

Question

For some reason eclipse fails when i try to compile server.

I get this error:

C:\Users\Kiki\workspace\L2J_Server\build.xml:209: Ant 1.8.2 is required. But your version is Apache Ant version 1.7.1 compiled on June 27 2008 and if you are using Eclipse probably is outdated.

Any idea what this is? Never had this before, but it's been a long time since i tried to set up a server so it could be anything...

Im preety sure im doing something wrong to begin with and that this is not the actual problem.

Actually i could use some help in general as to what URL i should use at the SVNRepository for a High Five server.

5 answers to this question

Thanks triskel it was indeed as simple as that.

Now there is something i can't understand though...i've done everything right. Both login and game server communicate OK, but my client is stuck at login screen saying its trying to connect and oing nothing. As i understand thats a problem with login server but i cant understand what i 've done wrong..any help with that?

Can be one of those following :

[*]firewall / antivirus with integrated firewall blocking the access;

[*]you missed to open port(s) on your routers (9014, 2106 and 7777 but verify your configs perhaps it's different).

[*]your IPs on LS/GS configs aren't ok.