Rank Pvp System 3.8.9 [Il - H5]

i havent freya client so i dont. ;)

from photos you have check it in hi5 i think? if not or freya

Edit: Tested and works on FREYA! ty for your work!

Edited by nikosdevil20

I got error like this https://imageshack.com/i/ndfp1kp then i put script http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/141971-rank-pvp-system-387-il-h5/page-29, pack l2jfrozen

update, fixed with quick fix, but still get

Buildfile: D:\Naujaus FRO\Copy of Copy of L2jFrozen_GameServer\build.xml

prepare-local:

prepare-final:

init:

[mkdir] Created dir: D:\Naujaus FRO\Copy of Copy of L2jFrozen_GameServer\build\classes

version:

[exec] Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program ".\subversion\svnversion": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

[echo] L2jFrozen Gameserver Revision: ${l2jfrozen.revision}

compile:

[javac] Compiling 1509 source files to D:\Naujaus FRO\Copy of Copy of L2jFrozen_GameServer\build\classes

[javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.6

[javac] 1 warning

jar:

[jar] Building jar: D:\Naujaus FRO\Copy of Copy of L2jFrozen_GameServer\build\l2jfrozen-core.jar

[copy] Copying 1 file to D:\Naujaus FRO\Copy of Copy of L2jFrozen_GameServer\build\dist\loginserver\lib

[copy] Copying 1 file to D:\Naujaus FRO\Copy of Copy of L2jFrozen_GameServer\build\dist\gameserver\lib

export:

[delete] Deleting directory D:\Naujaus FRO\Copy of Copy of L2jFrozen_GameServer\build\classes

[delete] Deleting: D:\Naujaus FRO\Copy of Copy of L2jFrozen_GameServer\build\l2jfrozen-core.jar

dist-local:

[zip] Updating zip: D:\Naujaus FRO\Copy of Copy of L2jFrozen_GameServer\build\L2JFrozen_GameServer.zip

BUILD SUCCESSFUL

Total time: 23 seconds
Edited by iitmtii

I am using JDK 1.7 and it works fine. First check your classpath in eclipse for wrong libs etc, if ok try to update JDK to 1.7, if still not works try to google (i have no idea). GL ;)

I am using JDK 1.7 and it works fine. First check your classpath in eclipse for wrong libs etc, if ok try to update JDK to 1.7, if still not works try to google (i have no idea). GL ;)

hi, please fix auto add skill with each rank, I very need that, thanks!

i am using and jdk 1,6 and 1,7 still get same error, but compiled perfect, everything works fine, can i ignore that error?

• 2 months later...

I released the new version only for H5 server (i have no time for conversions this time).

Thanks for using.

Edited by << Masterio >>

I released the new version only for H5 server (i have no time for conversions this time).

Thanks for using.

Nice.

Is there any diff patch/txt file with the update ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...