Pay2Paid.com - Online trades made easy/ PSC - PP - Bank

Frank

Hello everybody,

I would like to announce you that we're checking our economical limits and tables and our transactions might take longer. Sorry for that, we'll finish our work the soonest we can.

Thanks for choosing us!

- Pay2Paid.com

when you gonna be working again?i added PSC for 25 euro about 2 days ago and nothing

How did you add it? Did you create a new account or what?

jqqcev.png

We are proud to announce you the grand opening of Pay2Paid.com!

We make online payments/trades easy! So if you're looking for a service to convert your money, you are in the right place!

We are a European Internet payment system. All transactions are going through paysafecard vouchers, which can be purchased in many retail shops in Europe. Pay2Paid provides a good level of safety of your personal information, such as name, e-mail, phone etc. Create a new account you and get some discounts on the rates/fees of the transactions. In your account panel you can always check the history of operations of your vouchers.

2m800eg.jpg

Why to choose us?

• Because we offer prompt service and the best exchange rates you can find on the internet!

• Because we convert transactions in a prompt and reliable environment without unnecessary things, information and costs!

• Because the new is cool. We rely on our appetite and desire to realize our goals and utilize our transactions immediately and reliably with no problems and no delays.

• Because it's up to you to become one of us! It's up to you to make transactions without fees! By bringing your friends here you're gaining levels and membergroups. You can find more info here or below.

banner.gif

Depending on the number of your transactions, the number of your friends (referrals) and your general support to Pay2Paid, you're gaining more level and you're changing membergroups! Below you can find all our membergroups, their fees and how you can change membergroup!

By registering an account to pay2paid.com you're getting your own referral code/banner and some fee discount. Use it to upgrade your membergroup!

Membergroups:

- New member: All the new users

- Regular member: Users who have at least 1 trade

- Supporter member: Users who have 5 referrals

- Platinum member: Users who have 10 referrals

- Gold member: Users who have 20 referrals

- Donator member: Supporters of Pay2Paid

NEW Rates:

- New member: 1 euro PSC = 0,75 € PP

- Regular member: 1 euro PSC = 0,80 € PP

- Supporter member: 1 euro PSC = 0,85 € PP

- Platinum member: 1 euro PSC = 0,90 € PP

- Gold member: 1 euro PSC = 0,95 € PP

- Donator member: 1 euro PSC = 0,95 € PP

If you have any question do not hesitate to make a post here. I will answer as soon as possible I can.

NEW You can also contact our traders if you want to make a trade:

Psomas2

Support e-mail: support@pay2paid.com

Support messenger: support@pay2paid.com

Advertise: advertise@pay2paid.com

Home page:

Forum and ticket system are coming soon!

Thank you!

w0w guys awesome site mate's..

i have one question!!now i just reged in website if i place my paysafe pin in paysafe to paypal and my paypal e-mail..i will get my money in paypal immidiately?

w0w gz frank,psomas!!

awesome job this site will help a lot of my friends that want to open a srv..so will be able to pay dedicate and etc!!gZ

To be donator member and have better tax for paypal "Donator member: 1 euro PSC = 0,95 € PP"how many euro i must pay/?

w0w guys awesome site mate's..

i have one question!!now i just reged in website if i place my paysafe pin in paysafe to paypal and my paypal e-mail..i will get my money in paypal immidiately?

Thank you. No it is not immediately, we have to check your paysafe card and then complete your transaction. But we are always active and we'll do your transaction very soon.

w0w gz frank,psomas!!

awesome job this site will help a lot of my friends that want to open a srv..so will be able to pay dedicate and etc!!gZ

To be donator member and have better tax for paypal "Donator member: 1 euro PSC = 0,95 € PP"how many euro i must pay/?

It depends on your minimum and maximum paysafe cards. We have to talk in private for that. PM me if you are interested in.

Thanks for your comments too.