Pay2Paid.com - Online trades made easy/ PSC - PP - Bank

Frank

frank meaby u are trusted and have great credits m but when someone is under a deadline to pay something, and u promise you will send him the money till morning, better do it on time, or tell them that there is chance u might not send on time so they make their arrangements. I am not accussing or anything, but we are late in our payments without excuse isnt so good, any we will suffer the consequences, not you...

so do me and 1 more person who expects two days now for 10 euro... i have to say if i knew from beggining it would take 1 day i could wait but not when they promise it would be done today. when u say tomorrow (that is today) means today we arent kids that full around. i will pay extra money cause i am over deadline and i cant go to some bank and deposit them cause i dont have. i have 100 euro for the whole month...when u run a company and ppl tell u need money tomorrow morning and u say ok means u should do it . if i knew from start i would be over deadline i would ask for some more days. Supposingly u pay the fee for the service cause it occurs during weekends and hours that banks are unavailable. If i knew i would be over deadline and w8 monday -tuesday i would go to bank myself today, not paying fee for a service to be overdeadline again... it is unacceptable for me at least cause i was told i would have my money this morning and i still dont.. now i have to pay extra money for delay and i didnt receive the money yet so either way i lost ..

As i told u in pm (i post here also to avoid misunderstandings), we don't question your honesty and integrity, but it would be nice when delays occur, to inform clients in time, so in our order we inform the people we must send the money to. There is always a hesitation in such trades, as internet transactions are never 100% safe and we are worried if we havent made any trades with the other person before.. All we can do now is have patience, as long as we are assured we will receive the money.

Everything is under control and there is no need of panic and useless posts since nothing can change now. It's not up to us, we've contacted with some of our partners but they had no balance at all. That's why we have to wait until paypal finished its shits. Of course we should not talk about it now, you really have nothing to fear.

Some transactions were completed today. Thank you for waiting and for your trust. Sorry for being late, it doesn't happen all the time but when paypal wants. I gave them some official documents which asked me and hope to stop the whole mess.

Some transactions were completed today. Thank you for waiting and for your trust. Sorry for being late, it doesn't happen all the time but when paypal wants. I gave them some official documents which asked me and hope to stop the whole mess.

hey frank you didnt complite my payment was 50 euros and im steel whaiting 3 day know please if you can to complite it know im gonna be so happy

thank you frank, just posted my feedback, some latency only occured but wasnt something you could control, keep up.

im steel whaiting :/

I answered to your PM. There is no reason to post the same things every 10 minutes. Sorry for being late, I told you, that your transaction will be completed soon. Don't worry about it.

Thank you all.

btw Psomas2 said he is not working with you remove him ;P

True. Psomas2 and Ventic are not working with me anymore. We are not in fight of course, we are still helping each other.

as i understand frank has limitation problem with his paypal, i did exchanges here 2 years ago so i know this freaking shit..

So guys be patient, frank looks clever guy so waiting until to solve this shit thing!Paypal do it for security reasons but they late to check personal information!